~22~

Wooyoung POV

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around me. At first I didn't know who it was until I saw Hong-Joong face. I sigh in relief. I got out of his grip and walked downstairs. As I was walking I felt a hand on my waist. I flinched and almost fell down the steps when the hands kept a good grip on my waist. I turned around and saw Seonghwa. I lightly pushed him away and down out of his arms."Don't scare me like that" I said as I looked at him. He patted my head and smiled. His smiled said everything. I pouted as he chuckled and walked to the kitchen."Hungry" he as he looked at me. I nodded and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the Tv. My phone started ringing. I saw it was Jungkook so I answered it."Kookie" I said as I answered. I heard a sigh of relief as he asked for one of my Hyungs. I gave the phone to Seonghwa."Bun Bun how are you" he said as he smiled."I'm good, I just wanted to see if Wooyoung is okay" I heard Jungkook say as he was trying to calm an angry Yongbok down. I chuckled as Seonghwa was talking to Jungkook. I saw Seonghwa smile again then hung up."Bun Bun just wanted to make sure that we wasn't hurting you anymore" Seonghwa said as he went back to cooking. I smiled then went back to the living room.

Jungkook POV

I hung up the phone and looked at an angry Yongbok."Yongbok calm down, Seonghwa said that Wooyoung didn't cross over and he wanted to stay with them" I said as I looked at Felix. He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest."Felix, Jungkook come downstairs for breakfast" we heard Jimin-ssi call for us. We went downstairs to see the brothers downstairs. Eun playing Jun-Min and Min-Jae. He would be a good parent one day. I started to feel pain in my stomach as I felt like I was going throw up. My eyes started to get heavy as I collapsed on the floor. The last thing I remember was Namjoon-ah calling for me.

Jimin POV

After we got Kookie to the hospital, the doctor said that it was time for the pups to be delivered. Even if Jungkook is unconscious, he can still deliver the pups thanks to his enchanting abilities. About 3 hours past the last pup was delivered as Jhope held the baby girl in his arms. Jungkook started to wake up as he started to panic because he couldn't feel his pups. I smiled and Jhope handed him his baby girl."You delivered them while you were unconscious. Your enchanting abilities helped you deliver them" I said as Tae handed Jungkook his baby boy and Jin handed him his other baby boy. Jungkook started crying as he looked at his pups. One of the boys look like Tae and Jin. The girl looks like Jhope, Yoongi and Namjoon all combined. And the last pup looks like Me and Jungkook. We all smiled at this as Bang Chan walked in."Felix delivered twins, one boy and one girl" Bang Chan said as he looked at them. He saw his brother on the bed with his pups. He smiled and walked over to him."They look like y'all, so beautiful" Bang Chan said as he kissed his brother then his nephews and niece. They saw Han come in with Changbin as Bang Chan moved aside so they could get past."Omg they are so cute, Jun-Min and Min-Jae are worried. Jun-Min thought you were going to die. I go get them" Hyunjin said as he left out then returned with two small pups. Jun-Min ran to his mama and Hyunjin sat Min-Jae in Jhope lap."Mama I was worried about you. Uncle Jung-hyun told me our siblings were coming" Jun-Min said as he looked at his mama then at the small pups in Jungkook arms."Are those...." Jun-Min started. Jungkook nodded his head and smiled."Do you want to hold one" Jimin said as he looked at the pup. Jun-Min nodded and sat in a chair next to Namjoon. Jimin took the girl pup and slowly handed her to her brother. Jun-Min looked at her in amazes."What's her name" Jun-Min said as he looked at Namjoon."How about you decide" Namjoon said as he looked at the pup. Jun-Min looked back at the pup in his arms as he thought of a name for her."How about Phoenix" Jun-Min said as he looked at pup in the eyes. Jungkook and the others smiled as Namjoon and Yoongi looked at the boy in Jhope arms."How about Min-Jun for that pup in Jhope arms and Jungkook how about you name that one in your arms" Yoongi said as he looked at his mate."Chan-yeol meaning bright, vivid, illuminating, and vehement, ardent, and fiery" Jungkook said as he handed the pup to Han who is standing next to him. Han laid the pup down next to Jungkook as Jungkook fell asleep. Jhope and Yoongi put the other two pups in their beds as well and went to Felix room."Felix you have guests" Hyunjin said as he walked in."How Kookie" Felix asked as he saw his brother in-law mates come in with their other two pups."He's good, sleeping right now. What did you name the pups" Jhope siad as he stand next to Yoongi."Well I named the boy Dal which means Moon, and the girl Cheon-Sa meaning Angel" Felix said as he looked at his pups. And look how funny this is. Sanha and Bambam also gave birth after Felix before Jungkook did. So you might say that all their children are going be celebrating their birthdays together huh. Sanha had a baby girl who he named Eun-Yeong. Eun can mean kindness, mercy, charity, and yeong can mean flower, petal or "brave, hero. Bambam had a baby boy who he named Hwa-Young which means beautiful flower. All the four men were happy about their delivery. They couldn't be happier.