~15~

Happy New Year's everyone
No one POV
Everyone was in the living room, waiting for announcement that the Head-Alpha and the second alphas in command have to discuss."So what do we have to discuss, Namjooie?" Jin asked, looking at the Head-Alpha."Jungkook, we have to tell you something," Lee Know said in a serious tone."Jungkook, I'm your older brother, Jeon Christopher Bang Chan. I have a twin who is 2 minutes younger than me. His name is Jeon Jung-hyun. He's the same age as me, and when he was younger, he looked like you. Well, you look like him. Our dads kept us hidden from their parents, so they wouldn't hurt us. Dad trained us to be strong. When I and Hyun were 17 years old, Hyun presented as an omega. Other alphas and betas wanted him as their own. When you were born, our grandparents found out about us and you and killed our parents in front of us. We were next, but Hyun protected us, and they took him, and they are keeping him captured. If I'm being honest, your mates were also his mates. He just got captured before they got serious, " Bang Chan explained as he looked at the omega who hadn't said a word since Chan started talking. Jungkook stares at the ground, touches his stomach. He stood up , walked upstairs, and shut the door. He laid in the bed and started to tear up. He bundled up in the blankets and cried himself to sleep.

Back downstairs

"It been 4 hours, he still haven't come out of that room. Maybe this was a bad idea; maybe he might do something to himself. Maybe he might hurt the pups in the process, " Jimin said, walking back and forth."Jim-" Jin tried to say when he was cut off by and omega coming downstairs."Kookie," Taehyung said, looking at the omega."Please just leave me alone for today," Jungkook said, walking out the house."Did he just leave?" Jhope said, looking at everyone.

With Jungkook

Jungkook walked 3 blocks to the place he went to when he's sad or upset. He sat down, resting his head on the tree, looking at the sky. Tears started pouring down his face."Now, why are you crying, baby bro?" a voice said as Jungkook turned around to see who it was."Jung-hyun," Jungkook muttered, checking to see it was really him and not his imagination."Yes, baby bro, it's me. Wow, you look just like me when I was your age, " Jung-hyun said, sitting next to the young omega."I thought you were held capture," Jungkook said, looking at his brother."Was, I was captured. But I escaped. I didn't tell Chan yet, but I will. So how are you and my past mates? " Jung-hyun said smiling."Oh....I don't know anymore. I think they still love you," Jungkook said as more tears came down his face. Jung-hyun wiped them away, smiling."They might, but they love you now. You're carrying their pups, Kook. I know you might say that their just using you, but their not. they love you," Jung-hyun explained, picking his little brother up and started walking."Now let's get you back before Yoongi and Jhope kill someone, and Jimin kill himself," Jung-hyun said as he started walking to the house.

At the Blood Alphas House

Knock on the door

"I'LL GET IT," Jimin said, running to the door and opening it."Hello Jimin, here's your property," Jung-hyun said, smiling, handing Jungkook over to Jimin. The others came, and they saw Jung-hyun standing at the door."Hello everyone, miss me," Jung-hyun said, smiling."Hello Bang Chan," Jung-hyun said, looking at his twin brother smiling and waving to him. Bang Chan ran over and hugged his twin."I see y'all been taking good care of my brother, huh?" Jung-hyun said, looking at his ex mates."He really does look like you, Hyun. he really do," Namjoon said, smiling at his ex mate and looking at his omega. Jungkook started waking up and almost fell out of Jimin arms. Luckily, Bang Chan caught before he could fall."Hey, little one," Bang Chan said, smiling."Hey," Jungkook said quietly, looking at his mates smiling at their ex mate. Jungkook jumped out of Jimin's arms, walking to the kitchen."Did we do something wrong?" Taehyung asked, looking at the omega."Maybe he thought that y'all might not love him anymore since I'm here now," Jung-hyun said sitting on the edge of the couch."But...we do love him" Taehyung said as he looked at Jung-hyun."Maybe he's just afraid of losing y'all" Felix said looking at me."Maybe he thought that y'all was only using him because he looks like Jung-hyun. Maybe he thought that he was y'all rebound" Sanha said as he sat on the couch."Why would he think that, we love him and he's not our rebound" Jhope said looking at the omega in the kitchen."Jungkook can you come here for a sec" Jin said with a serious tone in his voice. Jungkook gulped and went over to them."Kook do you think that we were just using you because you look like Jung-hyun and you were our rebound" Namjoon asked as he went down to the omega level. Jungkook looked at the ground and tears started to pour from his eyes. Jungkook nodded not looking at his mates. Namjoon picked the omega up as Jungkook put his head in Namjoon chest."Jungkook we would never use you, yeah you might look like Jung-hyun but you are perfect just the way you are. You are not our rebound either. Don't think you are, make us sad that you think we are using you" Jhope said to the omega in Namjoon arms. Jungkook nodded still having his head in Namjoon chest. Jung-hyun smiled and kissed his little brother forehead. Jung-hyun was about walk out when someone grabbed his wrist. Jung-hyun turned around to see who it was."Yoongi" Jung-hyun said looking at the vampire male."You can stay here if you want" Yoongi said looking at the boy. Jung-hyun smiled and nodded.