~19~

No one POV

Jungkook woke up to pains in his stomach. At first he thought it was the pups kicking to hard. But oh how wrong he was. Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom. He took a 15 minute shower and brushed his teeth. The pain was still going on and did not stop. He collapsed in the bathroom making a thumping sound. Instantly his mates heard the thump and ran to their pregnant mate. They opened their bedroom door and they didn't see Jungkook. The went inside the bathroom and saw Jungkook passed out on rhe bathroom floor. Without any hesitate Namjoon phoned 911. After 2 minutes the ambulance came and puck Jungkook. When they got there they waited about 2 hours for Jungkook. The doctor walked out with a clipboard and walked towards the boys."Are y'all friends of Jeon Jung-kook" the doctor said as the boys stood up."Boyfriends" Jin said as the others nodded a yes."Well luckily he's okay, but the source to him passing out is because two of the pups are vampire's and the other one is a werewolf. I'm guessing y'all already know this already. I'm telling y'all this because the pups that's are vampire's need blood. So here, give Jungkook this" the doctor explained to the boys. Rm took the cup of blood and stiff it."Who's blood is this" Rm asked as he looked at the doctor."Someone name Lee Yongbok" the doctor said as he pointed to Jungkook room. The boys walked into the room to see Felix and Jungkook talking to each other."Kookie" Taehyung said as he walked in."Can I have the cup please" Jungkook asked as Rm walked in the room. Rm nodded and handed his mate the cup that has Felix blood in it."Thanks, and thanks to you Yongbok" Jungkook said as he drunk the blood. The pain soon stopped as Jungkook put the cup down on the table next to his bed. The doctor walked in. But it wasn't the same doctor that the boys just talked to. It's two female doctors.

Name: Ha-RinAge: 24Sexuality: StraightRank: OmegaLikes: Strawberries, board games, music and singingDislikes: Male Omega

Name: Ha-Rin
Age: 24
Sexuality: Straight
Rank: Omega
Likes: Strawberries, board games, music and singing
Dislikes: Male Omega

Name: Hae-WonAge: 19Rank: BetaSexuality: BisexualityLikes: Honest people, kind people blueberries and singingDislikes: Bad people

Name: Hae-Won
Age: 19
Rank: Beta
Sexuality: Bisexuality
Likes: Honest people, kind people blueberries and singing
Dislikes: Bad people

"Hello, I'm Hae-Won and this is Ha-Rin. We are here to give y'all the medication that Mr. Jeon will have to take for 2 weeks. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night. Make sure he takes it" Hae-Won explained as she handed the medication to Jimin. He bowed to her and she did the same thing."Mr. Jeon you will be discharged tomorrow morning" Hae-Won said smiling at the omega."Thank you, and please call me Jungkook eomma" Jungkook said to the oldest beta. She nodded and she and Ha-Rin left. Ha-Rin stopped Hae-Won as they left out of the room."Did you see them" Ha-Rin asked as she let go of Hae-Won arm."See who" Hae-Won asked as she looked at her sister."The Blood Alphas" Ha-Rin said as she looked at her sister."Yeah Ha-Rin, we were both in there" Hae-Won said as she started walking away."Hae-Won why were they so close to that werewolf" Ha-Rin asked her younger sister. Hae-Won rolled her eyes and sighed."Their dating Ha-Rin. That's Jeon Jung-kook. He's a omega and he is bleeding their pups" Hae-Won explained as she walked to the front desk."Their dating a slut omega" Ha-Rin said as she looked at her sister. Hae-Won nodded and started her paper work. Ha-Rin on the other hand did not like this at all. Her mother told her about the Blood Alphas and how powerful they are. She said that if Ha-Rin meet them she could marry them and bleed their pups."They belong to me Hae-Won, not that slut omega" Ha-Rin said as she walked back and forth in the hospital. Hae-Won just sighed at her sister. Hae-Won might be the beta but she is still the youngest out of her sister who is a omega. Ha-Rin is just like their mother. You see growing up their mother didn't appreciate their father who worked hard and did everything he had to to take care of his family. The mother on the other hand just went out everyday fucking everyone and sleeping with them. She never really appreciate the hard work their father did for them. Ha-Rin is just like her. Don't appreciate anything that Hae-Won and their father do for her. She takes everything for granted."Ha-Rin they don't belong to you. They are Jeon Jung-kook boyfriends. I advise you to stay away from his boyfriends or you will regret it" Hae-Won said to her sister as she got up."Now come on we have more patients to attend to" Hae-Won said as she left her sister. Ha-Rin rolled her eyes and followed her sister. The next day after Jungkook was discharged, they went straight home making sure they give Jungkook his pills and blood. The thing that's really bothering Yoongi is the female doctor. Ha-Rin. Ha-Rin has been in his mind all today and yesterday. Something is is off about her he thought as he watched his brother and his daughter play together. He smiled a short smile then he continued his research on Ha-Rin. After an hour he finally found what he was looking for.

Name: EunAge: 18Rank: BetaSexuality: ???Likes: ???Dislikes: Annoying people

Name: Eun
Age: 18
Rank: Beta
Sexuality: ???
Likes: ???
Dislikes: Annoying people

Name: JeeAge: 19Rank: AlphaTwin: Hae-WonSexuality: GayLikes: Kind peopleDislikes: Annoying people

Name: Jee
Age: 19
Rank: Alpha
Twin: Hae-Won
Sexuality: Gay
Likes: Kind people
Dislikes: Annoying people

Name: Hyun-KiAge: 27Rank: Alpha Sexuality: Bisexuality Likes: Hugs, affection, caring peopleDislikes: People in general(Except for his boyfriend)

Name: Hyun-Ki
Age: 27
Rank: Alpha
Sexuality: Bisexuality
Likes: Hugs, affection, caring people
Dislikes: People in general(Except for his boyfriend)

Name: Si-wooAge: 18Rank: BetaSexuality: GayLikes: Honest people, affection, his family, his siblings, his friends, singing and dancingDislikes: Disgusting omega

Name: Si-woo
Age: 18
Rank: Beta
Sexuality: Gay
Likes: Honest people, affection, his family, his siblings, his friends, singing and dancing
Dislikes: Disgusting omega

He read everything about Ha-Rin and Hae-Won family. He found out that they have 4 brothers and two sisters. They sisters he can't pull up but he found something useful. And this is very useful.