~2~

No one POV

"Well......" the little omega muttered and looked at the ground. He look so scared, I wonder what happened to him. "My parents died in a car accident when I was only 4 years old, I had to live with my uncle who was obsessed with my mother. He blamed me for their death and would abuse me constantly. Sometimes it would be for nothing and the other time it would be for stupid reasons. But after I presented he really hated me. He told me male omega are weak and can't do anything and female omega are better for alphas and betas. But at school is worse. I get bully for being a male omega and the only male omega in the school. I don't have no friends because of that and I get bully constantly from these same boys over and over again. But....." Jungkook pause for a sec then continued "One day one of the boys dragged me into a empty classroom and did things I didn't want him to do. I begged him to stop but....." Jungkook couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying. Jimin got on the bed with him and pulled him into a hug."Shhh it's okay, what did he do" Jimin asked in a calm voice."I told him to stop but he didn't listen. He said "all male slut omega needs to be treated like a slut" and he hit me with a bat and chained me to the table. I cried for help but since he's the alpha of our school no one cares so I stop asking for help" Jungkook said as he continued to cry into Jimin chest. As Jimin comfort the poor omega he could hear growling coming from the other side of the room. He look to see all of his five mates growling angrily. Eventually Jungkook fell asleep in Jimin embrace. Jimin laid the omega down and tucked him in and left out the room with the others. They made to the living and sat down on the couch."So what are we going to do" Jhope asked as he looked at Namjoon the Head-Alpha."Yoongi, go with him to school tomorrow. Jimin you can go too if you want" Namjoon said as he looked at the two. They nodded their heads.

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi, go with him to school tomorrow. Jimin you can go too if you want" Namjoon said as he looked at me and Jimin. We nodded our heads as Jin stood up."What are we going do about his uncle" Jin asked Namjoon."Me and Jhope will keep a eye on his uncle" Namjoon said. Jhope is our best fighter when it comes to enemies or his parents. Just as we were talking a knock was heard. Jhope opened the door to see our childhood friend Ae-Cha. Ae-Cha is a female omega who is a fucking brat, a spoil one."Alphas" she said as she bowed her head. She walked in and sat on the couch. She had a short pink skirt on and a light blue crop top on. She needs some fucking manners."How are y'all today my alphas" she said as she looked at us. None of us answered as we had our minds only on our omega right now. Her nose started twitching as she smelled the air."Alphas why is there another omega here" she asked angrily."That's really none of your damn business Ae-Cha" I said as I looked at her."It is my business because I'm the future Luna" she said. A luna wolf is another term for the alpha female in the pack, which is the counterpart of the alpha male and is the main female. She's responsible for bearing pups to the alpha male, and supports him and the rest of the pack in times of need. But Ae-Cha is not our Luna because she is to of a fucking slut to be our Luna. And we have our Luna already."Listen real closely Ae-Cha, you are not our Luna and you will never be our Luna. Get that though your fucking head" I said as I looked her in the eye with bloody red eyes. She smirked and sat on my lap and started kissing my neck. I pushed her the fuck off of me and was about to attack her when a strong scent caught my nose.

Jungkook POV

I woke up to an empty room. I looked around as I saw a clean pair of clothes on the bed for me. I got up and went to the bathroom next to the bed. I ran the shower and hoped in. After a 20 minute shower I got out and changed into the clothes that was on the bed. I smelled the scent and it smell just like calm relaxing aroma. I went out the room and saw a female omega walk in. I hid on the side and listen to the conversation. It's not rude, right?
I saw her get one of the alphas lap as she started kissing him. My body started to hurt as if my soulmate was rejecting me. I looked back over and saw him push her off of him ready to attack her when he stopped.

Namjoon POV

We saw Yoongi push Ae-Cha off of him ready to attack her when he stopped. He looked over to the side and saw something. We looked over to where he was looking at and we saw the little omega. I think his name is Jungkook."S-Sorry" he said as he looked down. Yoongi walked over to him and picked him up bridal style and brought him over to where we are at."Who the fuck is this" Ae-Cha said as she looked at Jungkook."This is Jungkook, our mate. Jungkook this is Ae-Cha, a friend of ours" I said as I looked at both of them. Ae-Cha looked disgusted as she looked at Jungkook."Why the fuck would y'all want a fucking male slut omega who can't carry pups instead of me, a female omega who can carry pups" Ae-Cha said as she looked at us then back at Jungkook."Actually he can carry pups, more then female omega, Jungkook was born from a male omega instead of a female omega. His parents died after he was born he was given to his parents that died in a car accident. So basically Jungkook was born from an male alpha and a male omega" I explained to everyone even Jungkook who looks very confused."The parents you knew before the car accident is your adopted parents. One you didn't know was your biological parents" I explained to the confused omega."So I was born from a male omega" Jungkook asked. I nodded my head. He still looks confused but it looks like he understands a little. Ae-Cha on the other hand looks like she wants to kill Jungkook."Ae-Cha it's getting late, please go home" I asked nicely as I looked at her. She angrily nodded and left slamming the door behind her. Her slamming the door cause Jungkook to flinch as he hid his head in Yoongi chest."Sorry about that Jungkook, she just obsessed with us because of our rank" Jimin explained. Jungkook looked at him and tilted his head. We chuckled as Jin started explaining."Our rank is a blood alpha which means hybrids. Me I'm half wizard, I born like this but I was turned into a werewolf by Namjoon. As for Namjoon he is our Head-Alpha which means first werewolf in this pack. Jimin is a Gamma Wolf so he is pretty strong in a fight. Jhope is a Delta, he is the third in command. Yoongi is a werewolf vampire. He was born a vampire but turned into a werewolf by Namjoon as well. As for Tae he was born both werewolf and vampire. Our abilities our pretty simple. For example, I can heal big injuries while using my wizard powers. Namjoon can read minds so we can't really hide anything from him. Yoongi can see the past. Jimin has immortality. Jhope has night vision and Tae has superhuman senses" Jin explained to the small omega."As for you little one, you have multiple abilities. I can tell you the two I know right now. One, Elemental Manipulation, Two, Power Absorption" Jin said as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head. I could tell he didn't understand one thing about his powers.

Jhope POV

"Elemental Manipulation is basically that you have more then one element. And Power Absorption is when you have the ability to steal the abilities of other evolved humans through physical contact, rendering them powerless" I explained to the small omega who looks like he understands now."T-Thanks" Jungkook said as Yoongi sat him down on the couch. Just then we heard a phone ring. It was Jungkook phone. He picked it up and answer it.

(Hello)
(WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU LITTLE SLUT)
(......I-I-I-I)
(YOU WHAT)
(Hello, hi this is Kim Namjoon Head-Alpha of the Blood Alpha pack. I want to warn you that your nephew is our mate and if you hurt him your going regret it. Bye now)

That's when Jungkook realized that these alphas wasn't those alphas who let anyone hurt their mates and let them get away scott free. They look like someone who won't give no fucking mercy to anyone

Chapter 3 coming October 10th