~7~

Min Yoongi POV

Today was the day that we train our omega. I woke to the second and third youngest arguing over who won. It's very annoying. I walked to the kitchen and see our Head-Alpha and Jin cooking breakfast. Let me say this, Namjoon is not the best cook but with Jin help he can cook like a pro."Yo Suga how was your sleep" Jhope said coming from behind."It was alright" I said as I looked at him. Next thing I saw was a little omega coming downstairs and rubbing his eyes. He was about to fall down the steps when I caught him."Is he okay" I heard Jin said as he came over looking at me."Yeah, still tired though. Jin tell his principal he's not coming to school today" I said as I picked him up and laid him on the couch and put a cover over him. I went over to the kitchen where I saw Namjoon on the phone. From his face expression I could tell he was angry about something. He finally hung up after 20 minutes on the phone. He signed and looked at us."What" I heard Jimin said looking at the Head-Alpha."Yoongi, your parents are coming to visit" Namjoon said looking at me. Ofc those motherfuckers are coming, Ae-Cha told them about Jungkook. That bitch I thought. Next thing I knew I heard a knock on the door. Namjoon opened the door and bowed down to my parents. How I know it's my parents, well I can smell their disgusting blood. It disgusting. They came and looked my direction."What" I said as I looked my father in his eyes. He eyed Jungkook walking towards him. In a second I was holding our omega in bridal style next to Jimin and Jin."Stay away from him" I said as my eyes turned red. I handed Jungkook to Jimin as Jimin held him close to him. None of my mates like me and Lee Know parents because they would do something that they know that would shatter you."Who's he" my mother asked."None of your damn business" Jhope said as he stood next to me. Jhope had his wolf eyes. His wolf eyes are blue and red. You could tell he was ready to change into his wolf form and murder my parents. Jhope isn't the one to play with when it comes to his mates."That's no way to talk to a royal vampire king and queen" my father said as he started going though Jhope head making him scream."JHOPE" Tae said going over to him."Make it stop before you don't have no head" I heard a voice from behind my father."Who the hell are you" my father said. Jungkook smirked. He lifted his head up. His eye's were different. He was different.

"You know it's not nice to hurt someone unless they deserves it" Jungkook said lifting my father in air without touching him

"You know it's not nice to hurt someone unless they deserves it" Jungkook said lifting my father in air without touching him."Now I will ask you again, stop hurting him or you with feel what he is feeling" Jungkook said looking at me for permission for something. He smiled with his normal bunny smile. I nodded and he went back to his evil side. We heard bones cracking. Jhope stood up and he looked okay but my father......he looks like someone just broke his bones."HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" my father said as my mother helped him up. Jungkook chuckled then he started laughing."I'm surprised you didn't recognize me old friend" Jungkook or should I say Jae-Bong, his father said smirking."Jae-Bong" my mother said looking at the alpha in the small omega body."How dare y'all hurt my son mate" Min-Jun said looking at his ex best friends. They got out of Jungkook body and pick the lifeless omega up."He needs your blood Min Yoon-gi" Jae-Bong said handing the omega to me. I looked at them. Why would I bite him turning him. I could hurt him or worst KILL HIM I thought."He's half vampire, he just needs royal vampire blood. You have it and he needs it" his father said. I looked back at the lifeless omega then at Namjoon. He nodded. I pulled Jungkook neck collar down so I could bite his neck. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I bite him making him flinch in my touch. His eyes opened and he looked at me."Yoonkitty" he said looking at his parents then passing out from blood lose. I stopped biting him. Did I do this to him I thought. "He's okay dear, he's just needs sleep. But let me tell you this. Due to you drinking his blood you might want to drink his blood more. And if you refuse it could not only hurt you but hurt him as well" Min-Jun said touching Jungkook cheek."Now it's time to deal with you but I'm lazy so I'll deal with you later" Jae-Bong said throwing a knife at my father leg making him scream. Him and my mom disappeared and Jungkook parents looked at us."Bye now" Min-Jun said smiling waving to us. Namjoon picked the omega up from the floor and took him to our room."Come Yoongi" said Namjoon as we went upstairs. Namjoon laid Jungkook down and kissed his forehead."Yoongi if your scared of hurting him just call me. Remember the last time when you bite Tae" Namjoon said making me remember what I did to Tae. Namjoon picked me up like I was Tae, Jimin and Jungkook."You know you can talk to me right" Namjoon said touching my head. I nodded. Namjoon might be younger then me but he is the leader and Head-Alpha of us. He loves us and we love him.