~20~

Yoongi POV

I waiting for my guests to arrive when I saw a little pup walked downstairs."Papa" I heard him say as he rubbed his eyes."Jun-Min why are you up this early" I asked him as I walked over to him."You left" Jun-Min said as he lifted up him arms for me to pick him up. I picked him up walking back and forth with him in my arms. I laid him down on the couch and put a dinosaur blanket on him. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it."Min Yoon-gi" said Hyun-Ki as he and his brothers walked through the door. I saw Eun look over at Jun-Min as he looked back at me."Your kid" he said as he looked at me. I nodded as he smiled."So why was we called here today Min Yoon-gi" Jee said as he sat in the chair in the kitchen."Yoongi is fine and y'all sister is why I called y'all. Ha-Rin" I said as they watch my movements."Let me guess, she's obsessed with y'all isn't she" Si-woo said as he frown. I nodded as I heard Hyun-Ki sigh."Our mother told her she can marry y'all and bleed y'all pups" Eun said as he stood up."But we have a mate already and two pups. Well not from our mate or us, their adopted by our mate" I said as I looked at them."Yeah we know. Jeon Jung-kook the last Royal Blooded Omega. She doesn't know that and she doesn't know if she hurt him she will face consequences" Eun said as he looked back over at Jun-Min. His nose twitched."Everything okay Eun" Si-woo said as he looked at his brother."His scent smells good" Eun said as he looked at Jun-Min. That's when I finally realized."Your his soulmate" I said as I looked at Eun."But he's a kid, I can't date him" Eun said as we saw Jun-Min wake up."Well Jun-Min can age up to 16" Jungkook said as he came downstairs with Min-Jae."Jun-Min come here" Jungkook said as he walked to the kitchen where we were. Jun-Min got up and walked over to Jungkook."Do you know what a soulmate is" Jungkook asked the little pup. He nodded."It's when you meet someone who is destined to be together no matter what" Jun-Min said as Jungkook nodded."Do you want to meet your soulmate that you keep telling me about in your dreams" Jungkook asked. Jun-Min nodded happily. Jungkook gave Min-Jae to Hyunjin who just came down and walked Jun-Min over to Eun who was standing there nervously."That's your soulmate" Jungkook said pointing to Eun. Jun-Min looked at him and smiled. Eun got down to Jun-Min level and tapped his nose. Jun-Min laughed. Eun smiled at this as Jun-Min got his soulmate mark."I'll promise to take care of him Mr. Jeon" Eun said bowing. Jungkook patted the boy head as he smiled."I think he's going be the one taking care of you. And Jungkook is fine" Jungkook said as he smiled at the boy. Eun nodded as he got dragged by Jun-Min to the living room where Hyunjin and Min-Jae was at."I guess that explains his visions about his soulmate. Our little brother finally found his soulmate. Even if it's a kid" Jee said as he chuckled along with Jungkook and his brothers. We saw I.N and Lee Know come downstairs."What we miss" I.N said as he looked at Jungkook."Eun is Jun-Min soulmate" Jungkook said as he looked at the two."Hurt him and you will be six feet under the fucking ground" Lee Know and I.N said together. Eun gulped and nodded. I chuckled and walked in the kitchen where Jin happens to be there."I hate you" I said to him as he took out the eggs. He smiled."I know" he said as he cracked two eggs and put them in the mixer."Yoongi you have work in 2 hours, better get ready. You leave when Namjoon-ah leaves" Jin said as he made the pancakes batter I walkes upstairs to see Moon and Jimin talking about annoying shit as always. I looked back downstairs and smiled then walked to my room.