~12~

Ae-Cha POV

You want to know something. I'm having fun with abusing these omega. Soon their alphas would be mine and I get to breed powerful pups. I rubbed my flat stomach and smirked. I went to go and check them and I saw exactly what I wanted to see. My soldiers were raping them and I saw them crying. I laughed then I left. I enjoy hearing them scream and cry. I went to take a shower and get ready for my soon to be husbands.

Bambam POV

After the alphas that Ae-Cha hired to rape us left we all checked on Kookie. Felix checked Jungkook stomach and he could tell that the pups are okay."Usually they would be dead from their mother getting raped for 4 months straight" Sanha said."They can't die, I have the ability to protect them from dying and having a different DNA in them. I'm a Royal Blood Omega after all" Jungkook said chuckling. He started to tear up as we went over to hug him."Shhh it's okay, calm down. They will find us" Sanha said rubbing Jungkook head."But what if they don't" Jungkook said still crying with his head in my chest."They will" Felix said hugging all of us."I hope" Felix whispered.

With their alphas

"We should be able to get in though the gates in the back at 4:30 tomorrow. No guards should be there" Raymond explained."I'm just worried about Jungkook, what if those guards hurt him and the pups, what if they do stuff to him and the other, what if the pups end up with a different DNA" Jimin said walking back and forth."Calm down Jimin" Jhope said trying to touch the panicking alpha."I CAN'T CALM DOWN, HE COULD BE HURT. THEY ALL COULD BE HURT. IT BEEN 4 MONTHS AND THEY COULD BE DEAD" Jimin screamed as his eyes turned hazel

 IT BEEN 4 MONTHS AND THEY COULD BE DEAD" Jimin screamed as his eyes turned hazel

"Jimin, how is your eyes hazel" Mark asked."What" Jimin said looking in a mirror."I knew it, Jungkook abilities they are affecting you. Jungkook can use his abilities to communicate with people by making their abilities stronger. That's means they okay but not for long" Raymond explained as Jimin eyes turned back."How are we suppose to even get there" asked Taehyung."Well we could ask my father even if I don't like him he could help us" Yoongi said looking at the other alphas. They agreed and they went to the huge mansion in Dark Land where all vampire's lived. Lee Know knocked on the door and his and Yoongi older brother opened the door."Why y'all here" asked their brother who name is Min Alex-ander."We need dad help" Lee Know said looking at his brother. Alexander aloud them in the mansion as Yoongi called for their dad."What" their dad said."We need help, our omega have been took by Ae-Cha. Jungkook is caring our pups, your grandchildren" Yoongi said looking at his father."Hm, let me think" said Dracula."Hurry the fuck up vamp" Moonbin said as he looked at Yoongi and Lee Know father."Fine I'll help just take a break for today and we should be ready" Dracula said as he disappeared."I hate him" Jin and Jinjin said together."Welcome to our world" Lee Know and Yoongi said together as well.

With the omega

"Kookie" Bambam said touching Jungkook back."Y-Yeah" Jungkook stuttered looking at Bambam."Are you okay" Bambam asked."S-S-Sure" Jungkook said as tears rolled down his face."Shh it's okay, they will find us" Sanha said as he nuzzle his nose in Jungkook neck making Jungkook calm down."You are my sunshine, my lonely sunshine. You make me happy when times away. I never told you how much I love you. Oh please don't take my sunshine away. You are my sunshine, my lonely sunshine. You make me happy when times away. I never told you how much I love you. Oh please don't take my sunshine away" Sanha song the song that his grandfather song to him when he was younger. Jungkook fell asleep in Felix and Bambam embrace."They will find us, don't worry" Bambam said as he looked at the omega sleeping in his arms.

Next day

"So are you ready dad" Alexander said as he had his beta next to him."Yeah let's help your brothers and their mates and friends get their omega back even if I don't like them" Dracula said rolling his eyes. They made to where Raymond said that there would be no guards. He was right but was there any inside they all thought. Suddenly there was a bomb sound heard from inside. They all ran in where they were getting attacked by Ae-Cha soldiers."Ahh get the hell off of me" Jimin said as he used his ability shield to protect himself. His ability is not that strong but his ability became strong from one small omega. How is this happening. Is it Jungkook, is he doing this to my ability. Making it stronger Jimin thought as his shield pushed the six soldiers off of him. He saw Namjoon, Bang Chan, Moonbin and Jackson fighting some soldiers to the left as Jin, Jinjin, Jinyoung, Han, Lee Know and Mark was fighting the other soldiers to the right. The others went to go look for their mates. The Park Nest came across sixteen soldiers at the side entrance. Yoongi, Jhope, Taehyung, Hyunjin, Seungmin and I.N went the other way to go find their mates. They stopped when they heard a scream that sound like Jungkook. The ran to the sound behind a black door. I.N kicked it open and they saw Ae-Cha cutting Jungkook face as the others were chained up half naked trying to break free to help Jungkook."Yo Ae-Cha let our Luna go now" Taehyung said as Ae-Cha looked at them."You mean ex-Luna" Ae-Cha said smiling. Yoongi ran towards and kicked her into a wall knocking her out. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jhope ran over to Jungkook as the others ran over to the other omega."Kook, hey Kook it's us" Taehyung said lifting Jungkook face up."Yoonkitty, Taebear, Sunshine" Jungkook said as he looked at them."Hey baby it's us, are the pups okay" Jhope asked looking at Jungkook now big stomach."Yeah, all three of them are okay" Jungkook said as he smiled at his mates."Three" Yoongi said as he looked back at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded as he saw his brothers/friends coming towards them. They hugged Jungkook gently making sure they didn't hurt the pups. Suddenly they heard a loud boom. The four alphas and two betas sighed. Jhope grabbed Jungkook and put him on his back as Yoongi, I.N and Seungmin put Sanha, Bambam, and Felix on their back. They went to see where that boom cam from and what they saw didn't really shock them. Well the omega was shocked, real shocked.