~14~

Felix POV

I woke up to feeling sick to my stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Please please please please don't be pregnant. Their going leave me I thought as I wiped my mouth. I took out a pregnancy test from the bathroom cabinet and it only took 3 minutes. After 3 minutes I saw that I was pregnant. I was crying, I couldn't believe Ae-Cha soldiers got me pregnant. I slid to the floor. I felt like screaming. I got up and walked to Jungkook room knocking on the door. Jungkook opened the door and smiled."Hi Yongbok" he said as he came out of the room."Kookie, I'm pregnant" I said as I started crying. He opened his arms for me. I hugged him tightly crying into hug. He took me downstairs where Sanha, Robert and Bambam was at."What's wrong" Jungkook said as we came downstairs."We're all pregnant Kookie" Sanha said as he smiled."Reki and B.J are going be so happy" Robert said as he smiled with tears in his eyes. Sanha agreed with a nodded, so did Bambam. Bambam was finally happy with the pups he has this time. Felix on the other hand didn't want to accept this."Felix, is theirs or the soldiers" Robert asked."I don't know" I said as I looked down. Lisa came in and gently grabbed me by my arm pulling to her and her mates room."It's okay, I'm going to check to see if their DNA match" Lisa said smiling. After 20 minutes of checking the pups DNA, Lisa told me that the DNA matches my mates. I was finally happy. I thank Lisa and left the room. As I went towards the kitchen I saw the other packs crying and laughing about something. I think the others explained their pregnancy to them."Don't tell your pregnant too" Han said jokely. I didn't really take it as a joke."You don't want a baby" I asked as tears begin to fall from my face."Moods swings" Jhope said as he held Jungkook close to him."No no no no we do want the baby, I was just joking" Han said as he hugged me.

Bang Chan POV

So what I wanted to know is how they all got pregnant at the same time. I went upstairs to take a shower. I went in the bathroom and ran the shower as I took my clothes off. I hoped in and started washing up. As I was washing up I felt arms around my waist. I flinched in the touch as I turned around I noticed Lee Know behind me. One day I'm so going to kill his ass I thought."What" I said as I looked at him."I want to take a shower" he said as he kissed my neck."Then wait your turn" I said as I continued to wash up."Nah" he said as he turned me around.

12+ coming up

He put his hand on my ass squeezing it making me flinch. He started kissing me all over leaving hickeys."Chan, are you in here" Felix said as I tried to not moan."Yeah, can you hope in the shower Felix, It's me Lee Know" Lee Know said smirking. Felix listen and came in. He blushed."S-Should I go" Felix asked. Lee Know shock his head and grabbed Felix wrist. Lee Know bite Felix neck making him moan.

I think y'all know what happened

Lee Know laid Felix down on the bed and covered him with warm blankets. He walked over to Chan and picked him up and laid him down next to Felix."And your older then me and you fell under my control" Lee Know said kissing both Chan and Felix foreheads. He left the room where he ran into I.N and Han."So" Han said as he looked at Lee Know."I imprinted them" Lee Know said looking at the two youngest. For vampire's imprint is important. It means that the vampire marked his/her soulmate and that soulmate can have the vampire vamps(vampire kids)."So who can have your vamps" I.N asked as he looked at Lee Know."Felix" Lee Know said as he walked downstairs with the two."Because he's the omega" Han said."That and he's Jungkook backup Luna. So if Jungkook goes into labor, Felix will have to take over until he recover. And the Luna always gets pregnant. Wheather they had sex or not, it goes off of their soulmate or mates" Lee Know explained as he saw Namjoon and Yoongi."Ready" Namjoon said as he and Yoongi looks at Lee Know. Lee Know nodded and Lee Know mind link Bang Chan."I wonder what they are doing" I.N said as he saw the three walk off and Bang Chan come downstairs. Han shrugged and went to the living room.

With the four

"It's time" Bang Chan said to the other three."It's time to tell him the truth. The whole truth" Bang Chan said as he looked at a picture in his hand.

 The whole truth" Bang Chan said as he looked at a picture in his hand

It's been a long time haven't it Jeon Jung-Hyun. I miss you, and we will find you so you can see Kook again. You should see how much he grown. He looks like you when you were younger. Similar, it's amazing. And he calls me what you call me when you were younger. See you soon little brother