~18~

Han POV

Is it weird to love someone, and they don't love you back? Well, yeah, my ex member, Kim Woo-Jin, is in love with someone, but she doesn't love him back. How do I know this, you may ask? Well, the same girl he's in love with is my ex-girlfriend, who cheated on me with my ex best friend. Some people may ask how I can still be friends with Woojin. Well, we keep in contact, and Felix was really close to him, so that's how we are still friends. I want to do everything in my power to make my mates happy. I left early so I could talk to Woojin about his "crush." I made it over there at 8:45 in the morning and knocked on the door. Woojin opened the door and smiled."Han, you're here, come in," Woojin said as he moved for me to come in. I walked in and greeted his roommates. Woojin lives in a dorm with 9 other boys. 4 of them are betas; the other 5 are alphas. They all are in a relationship with each other. Woojin is the only omega in there, but he didn't tell them. We went to his room and he closed the door."Guess what?" Woojin said as he sat on the bed next to me."Stella said she wants to meet me in 4 hours at the park around the corner," Woojin said as he blushed. He looks so happy. How can I tell him that she is just going to use him? Just then, there was a knock on the door. Woojin opened and saw his roommates."Hey," he said as he smiled at them. They looked at me and then back at him."So, what do y'all need?" Woojin asked. They didn't say anything but stare at him and then back at me." Jung-hyeok, Kim Jinoon, Kim Seoul, Kim Rockwell, Jung-Moon, Kim Taebin, Jung-yoon, Jung-seok, and Kim Joon, what the hell do y'all fucking want? Can't y'all see I'm busy?" Woojin said as he looked at them."We wanted you for a second, but we can see you're busy," Jinoon said as his voice cracked. That's when it hit me. They like him, and he doesn't even know. They left, and Woojin closed the door."Woojin," I said as I looked at him."They like me, don't they," he said as he turned around. I saw that he had tears in his eyes."I couldn't believe I was so dumb to not realize," Woojin said as he opened the door."Go to them. I'll text Stella and tell her you're not coming," I said, smiling at my friend."Thanks, Han. You really are the best friend," Woojin said as he smiled and ran downstairs.

Woojin POV

"Thanks, Han. You really are the best friend," I said as I smiled and ran downstairs. I saw the 9 standing up talking. I didn't care what they were talking about. I ran towards them and hugged them tightly, crying."Woojin," Taebin said as he looked at me. I felt a hand ruffle in my hair. I look up to see Moon, who is the oldest in the group. Their nose twitched as they sniff the air."Why didn't you tell us?" Seoul said as he looked at me."I don't know. I guess I was too busy worrying about Stella then to tell y'all about me being an omega" I said as I looked at the ground."So is it true, do y'all actually like me or was I just imagining" I said as I looked at them. I saw them smile and Rockwell patted my head."Mhmm, so then does that mean you accept our feelings" Hyeok said as he looked at me. I nodded and put my face in Moon chest taking in his scent."Awe how cute, now I have to go before I get murder but my pregnant mate and his pregnant brother. And trust me you don't want to get on their bad sides" Han said as he came downstairs. I laughed and I smiled. Yongbok is still the same huh I thought to myself as Taebin smiled at my thoughts. Taebin is also an vampire so he can read our minds."Bye Han" I said as he waved goodbye and left.

No one POV

Han made it back to the house at 10:00. He walked in and saw that the omega was on the couch fast asleep. He walked to the kitchen where Changbin, Lee Know, Hyunjin and Yoongi was at."Where were you?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the youngest."I went to see Woojin" Han said as he walked towards his mates."How he's doing" Lee Know asked as he looked at the omega in the living sleeping."He's great, he found his mates" Han said as he walked in the living."His band mates" Yoongi said as he watched Han closely. Han nodded and picked Jungkook up carefully and sat down laying Jungkook head on his lap and his legs on Bambam. He started playing in Jungkook hair making the youngest purr. Han smiled and closed his eyes. After 30 seconds he fell asleep."He's sleep" Hyunjin said as Changbin sat him on the kitchen table."Figures" Changbin said as they laughed.