~1~

Growing up Jeon Jung-kook, Jungkook for short. He didn't have much growing up. At the age of 4 his parents die from a car accident, or that's was what everyone was told. After his parents death he had to live with his abusive uncle. His uncle always loved Jungkook mother but unfortunately Jungkook father got to her first. Jungkook uncle blamed Jungkook for his parents death even though Jungkook was at daycare when it happened. His uncle would abuse him for no reason and sometimes for stupid reasons. When Jungkook was 5, his uncle left him in the house by himself. Jungkook cried for hours until he got tired and fell asleep on the couch. He was waiting for his uncle to come back but he fell asleep. Jungkook uncle would continue to abuse him, he would even throw glass alcohol bottles at Jungkook and Jungkook would have to clean his own wound. But going to school was much worse. Everyone knew Jungkook presented as a omega and everyone would either talk about him or beat him up everyday. But even if he does get beat up every single day, he still get good grades at school. Jungkook doesn't talk that much unless he trust someone.

Day: November 3, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m
Location: Roseville High Hallway

Jungkook POV

I was walking to my locker to get my books for my next class. As I got to my locker one of my bullies slam me into the lockers knocking my notes out of my hands."Well look who we got here boys" one of the bullies said to the boys walking towards us."It's the slut omega" he said. Since I was a male omega people called me a slut omega because of my rank."Where's our homework freak" he said as he looked at me. The boy name is Reki Washington. He is the most popular kids in our school. The whole school love him because he's rich. The other two boys are B.J and Robert, Reki best friends."Did you not fucking hear me you slut, I said where is our homework" Reki said as he started lifting me up in the air."Reki Washington, put him down now" a lady said as she ran towards us. Her name is Mrs Jones and she is the only one that respects me. Reki put me down and walk towards Mrs. Jones."Do you know who I'm am" Reki said as he looked in Mrs. Jones eyes."Yes your a spoil brat that needs some home training" Mrs. Jones said as she pushed past Reki and came to me."Are you okay Jungkook" she asked. I nodded my head and picked up my notes and headed to my next class.

Day: November 3, 2022
Time: 3:40 p.m
Location: Outside of Roseville High

Jungkook POV

The bell has just rung for school to be over. I got up out of my sit and went to my locker and grabbed my bag. I headed out of the school as I saw Reki and his friends waiting for me. I turned around and ran. I heard them running after me as I ran faster. Omega are really slow then other ranks. Reki and his friends are alphas. I ran into the forest as B.J tackled me onto the ground. I saw Reki holding a knife in his hands as he got to my level."Good bye weak omega" Reki said as he stabbed me then him and his friends started beating me up until I passed out.

Jimin POV

Me and Jhope was taking a walk into the forest for a date when we smelled the most sweetest scent ever. Me and Jhope are in a Poly relationship with 4 other alphas, well two them are vampire's and one is a wizard. Anyway we followed that smell to the deep end of the forest when we came across a male omega."Jhope" I called out to him. He looked at me and signal me to call the others. As I went to go call the others Jhope went over to the small omega. From what Namjoon told us, if we can smell a omega blood or scent then that mean that omega is our mate. After I told the others to come to the forest Jhope was checking the omega pulse to see if he was alive."He's still breathing but it's slow" Jhope said as he looked at the bruises and stab mark on the small omega. The others came and Jin looked at the wounds on the omega."His scent is so sweet" Tae said as he looked at the omega."Jin is he okay" Jhope asked as he looked at Jin."Yes but let's get him to our house and to the doctors so they can check his wounds" Jin said as he looked at the omega with a worry face. If I'm being honest we all are worry. If this omega is our mate and last mate then whoever hurt him is going to pay. Namjoon kneel down to the omega level and sniff his scent. He growled. Which only mean one thing. This omega is our mate and we have permission to execute the person or people who hurt him."Yoongi after I change into my wolf form put him on my back" Namjoon said as he started changing into his wolf form. Namjoon is the Head-Alpha known as the leader and first alpha who was in this pack. Yoongi, who is the second in charge and also one of the vampire's I told y'all about earlier carefully picked the small omega bridal style and put him gently on Namjoon back. Tae, also a vampire changed into his form as well and stand next to Namjoon with Jin, Jhope and Yoongi right next to him. I was the last to change as I stand next to Yoongi. We started running to the house as Namjoon mind linked us.

Namjoon:"I can smell that y'all are ready to kill someone"

Yoongi:"Some of his wounds looked old and some looked recently"

Jimin:"Yoongi can you scents who hurt him"

Yoongi:"Yeah, guys name B.J, Reki and Robert. They been doing that since he presented as a omega"

Taehyung:"That not fair though, right Rm"

Namjoon:"Your right it's not fair Tae"

Jin:"We're almost there"

Jin POV

We finally made it to our pack house as we changed forms. On our way here Namjoon mind linked our doctors to get some supplies ready for us. The doctors came out and handed me the supplies as Namjoon carried the small omega into our room. He laid him down and let me do my job. Since I'm a wizard I can heal wounds and injures. I put the ice on his stab wound as he flinched and woke up."Shh it's okay little one, I'm just healing your wound" I said to the omega. He looked around then he looked at me. His nose started twitching as he started smelling our scents."Y'all scents smell good" the omega said as he looked at us. Yoongi looked at me and mouthed "He doesn't talk much but only talks when he trust someone" Yoongi mouthed as he looked back at the omega."Little one, what's your name" I asked as I started healing him."Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he said in his beautiful voice as he looked at me. I smiled and continued healing him."What happened little one" I asked as I was done healing him. He froze and looked at the ground."Well......."

Chapter 2 coming October 3rd