~17~

No one POV

It been 2 months since Jungkook told his mates and friends about Jun-Min and Min-Jae. Min-Jae is a mother child so if she wasn't in Jungkook arms or if she couldn't smell Jungkook scent she would cry like a motherfucker. Jungkook already know that Min-Jae is a mother child so he explained that to his mates so they don't be confused. Min-Jae likes Jungkook mates though. She doesn't know their scents yet to know who they are yet. Min-Jae and Jun-Min was in the living with I.N and Changbin playing with toys as Jungkook was in the kitchen."Jungkookie" Jimin said as he walked downstairs."Yes Jimin-ssi" Jungkook said as he flipped the pancakes."Where's the pups" Jimin said as he walked over to Jungkook. Jungkook pointed to the living where the two pups were at. Jimin walked over to the living room and sat on the couch."Daddy" Jun-Min said as he hugged Jimin."Hi Minmin" Jimin said as he patted Jun-Min head."Look what me and Uncle Changbin made" Jun-Min said as he showed the block castle that him and Changbin made."That's good baby" Jimin said as he smiled at his son. Jin and Jhope came downstairs with paper work in their hands."What the" Jimin said as he walked over to Jhope and Jin."Yeah, the company gave us a bunch of paper work to do since we haven't been coming to work" Jin said as he sat the paper work on the coffee table in the kitchen."Well before y'all do that paper work eat breakfast" Jungkook said as he put the breakfast on the table."Jun-Min, Changbin, I.N and everyone come eat breakfast before I drag y'all out of y'all damn room" Jungkook said as he smiled and walked to the living room picking up Min-Jae and putting her in her high chair. Everyone came downstairs and sat in their chairs thanking Jungkook for the breakfast."This is delicious" Jayden and Jun-Min said together."Thank you" Jungkook said as he started feeding Min-Jae her baby food. After breakfast Felix, Jungkook, Changbin, Hyunjin and the pups(Jayden, Jina, Jihoon, Min-Jae and Jun-Min) went out to the mall. Changbin and Hyunjin went to protect their mate, his brother and the pups from any harms way."So where are we going" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Felix who had Jina in his hand."Mall" Felix said as he looked at Hyunjin."I mean where at in the mall" Hyunjin asked as Felix looked at Jungkook who was chuckling."Mall" Felix said again smirking. Hyunjin just sighed. When they made it to the mall Jungkook took Jun-Min and Min-Jae to the clothes section since they need more clothes. Changbin went with the omega and his pups to make sure they doesn't get hurt. If he doesn't watch them Bang Chan will kill him. Maybe even Lee Know. Hyunjin, Felix and Jung-hyun pups went to the toys section.

With Jungkook, Changbin and the pups

"So many clothes" Jun-Min said looking at the different varieties of clothes."So what do you want Jun-Min" Jungkook asked as he handed Min-Jae to Changbin who sat on the chair in there."Hmm, can have some blue and black clothes please mama" Jun-Min said as he looked at his mama. Jungkook nodded and took Min-Jae from Changbin so Changbin can help Jun-Min."Come on Uncle Changbin" Jun-Min said as he dragged Changbin to his section. Changbin smiled and picked the 5 year old up and walked to where he was getting dragged to. Jungkook took Min-Jae to the baby section. Min-Jae looked at the clothes with awe. She cooed at the clothes with grabby hands. Jungkook grabbed the clothes that Min-Jae was trying to get and gave it to her.

With Hyunjin, Felix and Jung-hyun pups

"TOYS" Jung-hyun pups yelled running through the toys section. Hyunjin and Felix laughed and followed the pups with a cart. The pups throw a bunch of toys in the cart running back and forth."Changbin and Yoongi going broke to today" Hyunjin said chuckling at the pups."I feel bad for them" Felix said then continued, "not" Felix said smirking. Hyunjin laughed at his mate and saw the pups talking with the workers here.

Back at the Blood Alphas House

"I just got off of the phone with Changbin, apparently him and Suga are going broke today" Taehyung said as he smiled. Yoongi sighed and shook his head."I'm never giving Jungkook my black card again" Yoongi said walking to the living room."Poor Yoongi wallet" Jin said laughing with the others."Lee Know honey can you help me please" Jin asked as he went to the kitchen."Yeah sure" Lee Know replied following Jin into the kitchen."Honey" I.N said as he looked confused."Jin was the one who found us when we escaped our parents. Jin just use honey after he say Lee Know name. Lee Know knows what he means when he calls him that" Yoongi explained to the youngest. I.N nodded and went upstairs."Head-Alpha, can I talk to you for a sec" Taehyung asked as he walked outside. Namjoon followed the young alpha outside."What is it Tae" Namjoon asked the young alpha."Something is wrong with me" Taehyung said as he looked at Namjoon."What do you mean" Namjoon asked looking confused at the young alpha."I don't know, I keep seeing things, I'm hearing things, I feel things.....I just don't know" Taehyung said as tears started pouring down his face. Namjoon walked over to the wolf and picked him up."Tae, it's Jungkook enchanting ability. He's making your abilities stronger like he did with Jimin. Jimin was seeing, feeling and hearing things as well. Jungkook enchanting magic makes you feel, hear and see everything even if you don't know your doing it" Namjoon explained to the young alpha."Now you see, nothing is wrong with you" Namjoon said as he nuzzle his nose in the young alpha neck. Namjoon put Taehyung down on the ground and they went back in.

With the others

They got everything they needed for themselves, their mates and Jungkook and Jung-hyun pups. Changbin and Hyunjin is carrying the bags for them. Jungkook got 20 bags and Felix got 24 bags. They went a little above with shopping."I can't feel my arms" Hyunjin complained."So does Changbin but you don't hear him complaining do you" Felix said as he put Jina in the car seat."Because I'm use to this" Changbin said as he put the bags he had on one side of the trunk. Hyunjin did the same and go in the car. Changbin took Min-Jae from Jungkook and sat her in her car seat. The pups were already fast asleep. Changbin helped Felix and Jungkook into the car and got in the driver seat. Took them about 3 hours to get home because of the traffic. When they made it home, Namjoon, Sunghoon and Han help with the bags and the pups."Took y'all long enough" Han said as he grabbed Jayden from the car."Traffic" Hyunjin said as he yawned."How many bags for each" Namjoon asked."24 for Felix and 20 for Jungkook" Changbin replied as he help Jungkook and Felix out of the car."Poor Yoongi wallet" Sunghoon said as he chuckled. They all went in and put the bags in the living room. Han took Jayden upstairs to his parents, Namjoon took Min-Jae and Jun-Min to his room, Sunghoon took Jina to her parents as well and Hyunjin took Jihoon to his parents as well like Jina and Jayden."Suga not getting his card back until tomorrow" Jungkook said as him and Felix went upstairs."Their not giving it back tomorrow" Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi."I know" Yoongi replied as he sighed.