~5~

Chan Nest POV

The Chan Nest has 8 members
Bang Christopher Chan or Chan for short is the Head-Alpha in the pack.
Lee Minho or Lee Know is the second oldest and is second in command after Bang Chan. He is also an alpha. Seo Changbin is the third oldest in the pack. He is the best fighter in the pack and he protects his pack at any means necessary. Hwang Hyun-Jin is the fourth oldest member in the pack. The is the best shooter, along side with another member. Han Ji-sung is the fifth oldest and is also the other member who is the shooter along side with Hyunjin. Lee Felix who is the sixth oldest is the omega of the pack. He is the one the pack have to protect. Kim Seung-min is the seventh oldest of the pack and he is a beta but a very good fighter. Yang Jeong-in or I.N for short is the youngest pack member and he is a beta as well. Other alphas would say that I.N should be the omega instead of Felix because he's the youngest member of the pack. Other packs be messing with Felix saying that he should be a beta or alpha instead of an omega. Some say that he should work out for being fat and having freckles. One time Felix listen to them and he starved himself for 2 weeks straight. He was sent to the hospital and he had to stay there for a week. After that incident the pack promised themselves that they would protect and love their omega. I.N said that even if he's the youngest he would still protect Felix and love him.

Present Time

The pack is all in the living watching a movie when a knock on the door was heard. Han got up to answer the door and was shocked to see the Kim Pack at the door. He bowed and invited them in."Funny seeing y'all here" Han said as he smiled. His eyes finally landed on the small omega behind Jimin."Hello, my name is Han Ji-sung but you can call me Han. What's your name" Han asked looking into Jungkook eyes. He can see that the omega was nervous being in the room with more alphas and two betas."Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said as he still making eye contact with Han. He saw Han signal for someone to come over. He looked over to see the blonde freckle boy who looks like an omega coming up next to Han."Jungkook this is Felix, Felix this is Jungkook. The Kim's new omega" Han said smiling at the freckle boy next to him."Hi" Felix said quietly only Han and Jungkook can hear."Hurt" Jungkook said with green eyes."You were hurt, you don't trust people like that. You only trust you mates. I went thought the same thing as you" Jungkook said still having green eyes. Felix and Han looked shocked at what Jungkook just said. Felix then smiled. He walked closer to Jungkook and put his hand on Jungkook cheek. His eyes turned crystal white as he looked at Jungkook."You been thought more then me Kookie" Felix said as him and Jungkook eyes turned back to normal."Come, let me show you around" Felix said as he grabbed Jungkook hand gently running upstairs."They're going be good friends" Jin said as he smiled. Bang Chan walked up to the Kim Pack and Han."Let's go Namjoon, Yoongi and Lee Know. We have much to talk about" Bang Chan said as Lee Know got up and Namjoon and Yoongi followed the two. Namjoon and Bang Chan stopped then they looked back at their packs."Don't get into trouble and watch the pups" They said together as they turned back around and walked to the room next to the stairs."Han let's train" Taehyung said as he looked at Han. Han smiled and nodded as the two went outside to the backyard."Seungmin let's cook something" Jin said as he grabbed Seungmin arm pulling him to the kitchen. The other four just watched TV with each other.

Upstairs with Felix and Jungkook

Felix showed Jungkook the whole upstairs as they go to Felix and his mates room. Felix makes a nest on the bed. Jungkook tilted his head as he watched Felix make the nest. Felix noticed that Jungkook was staring and was confused."It's a safe space that omega makes when the want to feel safe. The omega have to invite the alphas and betas into their safe zone. Other omega like you can just come into the nest without permission. You understand now Kookie" Felix explained to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and watched Felix continue to make the nest. After 10 minutes later he finished and him and Jungkook got in the nest and started watching TV. Even though Jungkook is older then him he still is going to protect the new omega.

Downstairs in the black room with Namjoon, Bang Chan, Lee Know and Yoongi

"So what did y'all call us here for today" Namjoon asked Bang Chan.

You'll find out what he wanted them for in the 15 chapter

At 10:30 at night

"Guys it's time to go now" Namjoon said to his pack. He made should he had all of his mates."Where's Jungkook" Namjoon asked."He's probably still upstairs with Felix" Jimin said. Han came downstairs and looked at Namjoon and his pack."Felix made a nest and their in there right now sound asleep. We might have to wait until they wake up to get Jungkook. But I don't think Felix is giving him back to y'all" Han explained as he showed a picture of how they are sleeping

 But I don't think Felix is giving him back to y'all" Han explained as he showed a picture of how they are sleeping

Just pretend that's Felix and Jungkook. Black hair Jungkook and Brown hair is Felix

He showed them the photo and they coo at the photo."I guess we'll leaving him here" Namjoon said as his mates looked at him."But Kookie not good with being around other alphas and betas" Jhope explained."Well he has Felix, Felix and him are similar in many ways. So he should be fine" I.N explained. He's right, Jungkook and Felix been though hell before meeting their mates and their both omega so leaving Jungkook with the Chan Nest is not a bad idea."Fine but anything happens to our omega someone getting slaughter" Yoongi said with red bloody eyes. Lee Know laughed then looked at Yoongi with the same eyes."Don't worry brother he's going to be fine, I promise you that" Lee Know said. Yoongi and Lee Know eyes went back to normal. Lee Know and Yoongi was born from the Vampire King known as Lord Dracula."But what if he wakes up" Taehyung said. Han patted the oldest head and smiled."I think he's going to be sleep until Felix wake up" Han explained. The Kim Nest left the house and looked back at the house before going into the car. They hope Jungkook is going be okay for tonight.

Chapter 6 coming October 30th