~4~

Day: November 7, 2022
Time: 2:40 p.m
Location: Blood Alphas House

Namjoon POV

We were all waiting in the living room for the Elders to come. Apparently Mr. Cha told them that we have a seventh mate and they need to come check it out. 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Jin went to open the door and the Elders, Mr. Cha and Ae-Cha was outside. They all came in and sat in the living room. We bowed our heads to the Elders and sat down."So where is the seventh mate" Elder one asked looking around. Jungkook came downstairs in blue shorts and white shirt."Hello" he said. The Elders walked over to Jungkook and looked at him closely."Oh my it's really him" Elder 3 said."It's the last Royal Blood Omega, son of Min-Jun and Jae-Bong the Royal Alpha and Royal Omega" Elder 2 said bowing to Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I was shocked to find out that I was Royalty. I looked at the alphas and they were shocked just like I was."What were my parents like" I asked looking at the Elders."Oh your father was very possessive and overprotective of your papa when betas, omega and other alphas would hurt him. When your your papa told him he was pregnant with you and father was so happy. His parents though, they didn't like the idea of a male omega having a pup. So......they killed him. They killed your papa. Lucky you survived, after your were born you father took his own life leaving you with your adopted parents" Elder 1 said. I froze. I was so angry that my own grandparents took my papa life and my father killed himself. I balled my hands into a fist and I started crying."I'm going to kill them, they deserve no mercy what so ever" Taebear said with red eyes. I ran upstairs and slammed the door. I curled up in the bed and cried. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I couldn't believe it.

Up in heaven

"My poor baby" Min-Jun said looking at the devil next to him."Hn" Jae-Bong hummed. He looked down at his crying omega."He looks like you" Jae-Bong said looking at the angel next to him. Min-Jun looked down at his crying omega and disappeared.

Back down on earth

Jungkook felt a cold breath on his back. He turned around to see a spirit, two spirits behind him."My baby are you okay" Min-Jun said sitting on the bed."How, am I'm died" Jungkook asked looking at his papa."No your not died, you can see spirits" Jae-Bong said patting his son head."I'll be back" Jae-Bong said as he disappeared. He made it to the living room turning himself visible."Hey, who's the Head-Alpha" Jae-Bong said. The Elders bowed down to Jae-Bong. Namjoon raised his hand and bowed down to the Royal Alpha."How the hell are you here" Ae-Cha asked."None of your fucking business" Jae-Bong said with green and blue eyes

"None of your fucking business" Jae-Bong said with green and blue eyes

"Now be a bitch and fuck off" Jae-Bong growled. Ae-Cha and Mr. Cha left out running. Jae-Bong eyes turned back to normal and he looked at Namjoon."Come with me" Jae-Bong said walking back upstairs. Namjoon and the others followed him upstairs to their room."More spirits" Jimin said teasing. The alphas looked over to their sleeping omega with his papa in their bed."Well time to go, we'll see y'all later. Take care of our baby" Min-Jun said as he disappeared. Jae-Bong did the same thing as the Blood Alphas bowed. They looked back over to their omega and smiled. They were happy he was able to see his birth parents.

~Parker-chu~
Sorry it was shorter, I was doing this during my lunch time. Next chapter coming October 20th