~10~

Jungkook POV

I woke up to feeling sick to my stomach. I got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom shutting the door. I ran to the toilet throwing up. Did I eat something bad or something I thought. I threw up for about 30 minutes before I call Jay, Yeonjun, Felix and Robert. 10 minutes later they were in the bathroom with me."Take this" Robert said as he gave me a pregnancy test."Why I need this" I asked as I looked at them."Here let me help you" Yeonjun said as he took me to the bathroom. After 20 minutes I got the results to the test. I looked at it and froze at the results."I'm pregnant" I said looking at the test."Congratulations Kookie" Jay said giving me a hug. I started tearing up. What if they don't want it, what if they leave me, what if they find someone else I thought. My mind was just all over the place."Shh it's okay, we know that they would want the baby" Felix said hugging me. They took me downstairs where we saw my mates at."Hey Kookie and others" Jhope said. Felix nodded and I walked over to them."What's wrong Kookie" Jimin asked as he walked over to me. The others came to me as well."Jungkook what's the matter" Namjoon said with a serious look on his face."I-I-I-I....I-I-I-I'm p-p-p-pregnant" I said stuttering as I started tearing up again running into Robert embrace. He hugged me and was saying kind words to calm me down."Jungkook" I heard Yoongi said in a serious voice. Robert let me go and him and the others left saying their goodbye. I turned back to my mates as I saw serious look on their faces. I gulped and scratched my arms looking down."When you found out" Jin said looking at me."T-Today" I said looking at them. Next thing I knew I was wrapped into a hug."Omg Kookie, I'm so happy" Jimin-ssi said as he kissed me."You are?" I said staring at him."Ofc, Kook we're going to have a family" Jimin-ssi said looking at me."Did you think we would leave you or something" Jhope asked looking at me. I nodded."Kim Jung-kook we will never ever leave you ever in your life" Namjoon said walking towards me."Group hug" I heard Taehyung said hugging me with everyone else."Now let's eat some breakfast and you can visit Jay and them for today while we go to work, that's okay with you" Yoongi said smiling a little."That's good with me, Jay own me some banana milk before he become a banana" I said pouting and remembering Jay stealing my banana milk. My mates laughed at me, I love it. I love this, my mates, my friends, my parents, my powers, and my un-born pup or pups. Nothing can take away this moment.

Somewhere else

"So what's the information"
"He's pregnant"
"WHAT"
"Yeah, so miss maybe you should move on"
"Shut the fuck up Raymond, you better be lucky I didn't slaughter you with the rest of your family"
"Bitch"
"What was that"
"I said nothing, I got to go"
"Ugly slut omega"
"Now time to kill that omega and it's pups"

"I guess I have to warn Jungkook"
"Jungkook be ready"