~8~

~Flashback~

It's cold and I couldn't see anything. I felt like I been running for hours. I could hear the person still running after me. I felt like I was about to pass out from running for 8 hours straight. My legs finally gave up on me and I collapsed on the ground and hit my head on a rock.
_______________________________
I woke up to being in an comfortable bed. I looked around and saw that I was chained to a bed. My bruises was healed and my head wasn't hurting anymore. I saw someone come in. He looked like a vampire, but it couldn't be because vampire's wasn't real, right? He came close to me and I flinched. He touched my cheek and his hand feels cold."Well how was your sleep" he asked as he carelessly unrapped my bangles. I didn't answer him, why would I tell an complete stranger how I slept."Not talking ah" he said as he took the chains off of my wrist. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a dark room where it looks like people get torture at. He throw me on the floor and grabbed my hair."Oww please stop" I asked as I started bleeding. He smirked and did it again. I screamed. He kept pulling, and pulling, and pulling until he got what he wanted. I started tearing up. He let go of my hair and lifted my chin to look at him."You belong to me and me only" he said as he kissed me. Next thing I knew someone slaughtered him in front of me."Next time someone watch him from running away" I heard one of them say. The second one bended down in front of me and smiled."Your safe Park Ji-min, no one is going to hurt you" he said then continued "my name is Kim Namjoon and this is my pack. The pack your going to soon be joining, if you want" Namjoon said. I nodded and jumped into his arms crying. From this day on I was no longer Park Ji-min, I was now Kim Ji-min.

~End of Flashback~

Jimin POV

I couldn't believe I had that dream again. Why is this fucking happening. I got out of the bed trying not to wake anyone up. I was able to get out of the bed successfully. I made my way to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I turned around and I saw Jungkook."Kookie" I said as I saw him standing there. He had red stuff on him. I walked towards him and I dropped my cup on the floor. He fell to the ground and he was bleeding. Looks like someone stabbed him."Kookie....come on Kookie wake up......please......KOOKIE"

Kookie

Kookie

Kookie

Kookie

I woke up sweating and looking around. I saw Namjoon sitting up reading his book. I saw someone sitting on Namjoon lap."Rm" I said as I looked at him. He smiled not looking up from his book."Come on this side and cuddle him" Namjoon said as he read my thoughts. I got up switched sides with Jhope who was on his phone. I took Jungkook from Namjoon and cuddle him closely. He had puffy eyes and he looked like he was crying."Why was he crying" I asked Namjoon. He stopped reading and looked at me."He saw your past, well the abusive part and he saw you die" Namjoon said patting the omega head smiling."Did he see...." I asked. Namjoon nodded kissing my forehead."Don't worry, he's to tired to care about killing your parents right now" Namjoon said smiling. Jungkook might be an omega but he can be dangerous. I chuckled and I put my nose on Jungkook neck taking in his scent. His scent smells like roses and blossoms. It's the most beautiful scent I had ever smelt. I guess Namjoon read my mind because I could hear him chuckling."Not funny" I said pouting looking him in the eyes."It kinda of is. You and Tae have the same way of protecting him, an y'all both said something about his scent" Namjoon explained going back to his book."Now go to sleep you, Yoongi and Jungkook have school tomorrow" He said smiling face still in the book. I closed my eyes and pulled Kookie closer to my chest and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep as I held the small omega in my arms.