~6~

Chan Nest House

Jungkook woke up to warm hands wrapped around him. He looked to see who it was and he saw Felix sound asleep next to him."Yongbok" Jungkook said as he looked at the sleeping blonde freckle boy. Felix woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the cute bunny in front of him."Morning Kookie" Felix said as he patted the oldest head smiling."Why am I still here" Jungkook asked as he looked at Felix confused. Felix chuckled."Because alphas and betas can't come in the nest. It's like an barrier around the nest. So since we were sleep they couldn't get you. So they left you but they are coming back. Now come on, I smell Seungmin cooking breakfast" Felix said as he lick his lips. Jungkook laughed at him as Felix took down his nest and the two omega went downstairs."Morning sleepy heads" I.N said as he walked over to the omega. Jungkook hid behind of Felix."Don't worry Kookie, that's I.N one of my soulmates. He's the youngest just like you and he's a beta" Felix explained to Jungkook. Jungkook came from behind Felix and looked at I.N and smiled."Hi, I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said quietly. I.N smiled and gently grabbed Felix and Jungkook hands and led them to the dining table in the kitchen."Good Morning Jungkook, I'm Seungmin and this is Lee Know. Yoongi brother" Seungmin said smiling at the small omega. Jungkook nodded and smiled. Just then Bang Chan and Han came downstairs with Hyunjin."Morning Jungkook" Han said as he patted the oldest head."After breakfast I'll call your pack to come pick you up, okay pup" Bang Chan explained to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and looked at Hyunjin."Oh hi I'm Hyunjin, nice to see you in personal little one. Bang introduce yourself" Hyunjin said looking at his mate."Yes, I'm Bang Christopher Chan the Head-Alpha of this pack. Just like Namjoon is for your pack. You can call my Chris, Chan or Bang Chan or whatever makes you comfortable" Bang Chan said smiling."Dai-chu" Jungkook said looking at the alpha. The others minus Felix and Bang Chan didn't understand what Jungkook just said."Dai-chu means eldest brother" Bang Chan said patting the omega head."Oh, I need to look all these nicknames up" Hyunjin said grabbing a book. The others laughed at him. After breakfast Felix and Jungkook took a shower.(a;n not together)After they were done they went downstairs to watch some TV. Just then a knock was heard on the door. Bang Chan opened the door to see Yoongi and Jhope standing there."Good Morning" Bang Chan said as he bowed his head. The two came in and looked for Jungkook. Bang Chan pointed to the living where Felix and Jungkook was at. The three went in the living and saw the cutest moment ever. Felix and Jungkook cuddling and Felix in his protection mode."Kook" Jhope said as the two looked at the three."Hi Yoonkitty and Sunshine" Jungkook said smiling."You had fun with Felix" Jhope asked the omega."Mhm, Dai-chu said I can come back whenever I went to" Jungkook said."Dai-chu" the two mates said. Bang Chan raised his hand."He's talking about me" Bang Chan said. The two nodded and Yoongi picked Jungkook up."Bye Dai-chu and Yongbok, tell the others I said bye too" Jungkook said smiling. Lee Know came downstairs with something in his hand. He put a charmed in Jungkook hair. Yoongi recognize the charmed."I thought you said you would never give it to anyone" Yoongi said confused looking at his older brother."I know but I wanted Jungkook to have it. I gave Felix the other one so I wanted them to have a matching one" Lee Know said as he patted the youngest head."See you soon pup" Lee Know said smiling a little. Yoongi and Jhope left with Jungkook in Yoongi hand."So you accepted his abilities" Bang Chan said looking at his mate."Yeah, Yoongi loves him and Felix accepts him as his younger brother even though Jungkook is older then him. His abilities are powerful. He's going need help with them. Felix can help him with his wolf form" Lee Know said. Bang Chan smiled walking to Felix and Hyunjin who just came in after Jungkook left.

Kim Nest House

The three arrived at the house. As Yoongi sat Jungkook down on the ground he was picked back up again."I missed you so much my omega" Taehyung said spinning Jungkook around."But Taebear I was only gone for a night" Jungkook said."I know but I miss you" Taehyung said fake crying. Jungkook chuckled and gave Taehyung a kiss on his cheek jumping out of his arms."Kookie your back" Jimin said as he, Namjoon and Jin came in."Hi Jimin-ssi, Rap monster and Jin" Jungkook said running to the three."You had fun with Felix and his mates" Namjoon said."Yeah Dai-chu pack is so nice" Jungkook said smiling."Dai-chu as in Bang Chan" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded his head smiling. Namjoon could tell that the two next to him and Taehyung was confused as what Dai-chu means from their thoughts. Namjoon looked at the charmed in Jungkook hair and looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and sat on the couch. It's time to train him.

~Parker-chu~
Okay so I just want to explain something real quick. Lee Know is younger then Jungkook but in this I just made him two years older then Jungkook. So if some of y'all was confused about that part here is y'all explanation. Chapter 7 coming November 2