~3~

Day: November 5, 2022
Time: 9:40 a.m
Location: Roseville High Hallway

No one POV

Jungkook has just finished his first period and his heading to his next. As he was going to his next class he ran into Reki and his friends."Look what we got here boys, looks like you survived huh" Reki said as he pinned Jungkook to the lockers."Not going say anything" Reki said as he stared into Jungkook eyes. Reki kicked Jungkook in the stomach which made him fall to the ground."Yo get the fuck off of him NOW" yelled Yoongi as he and Jimin ran to Jungkook and the bullies. Reki two friends bowed their heads to the alphas."Why the fuck are y'all bowing" Reki asked angrily."Their Blood Alphas" B.J said as he continued to bow. Reki froze and looked at the two. He quickly bowed down to the two and him and his friends ran away."Kookie you okay" asked Jimin as he helped Jungkook up. Jungkook blushed at the nickname and nodded his head."Come on let's get you to class before your late" Yoongi said as he and Jimin walked Jungkook to his next class period.

Day: November 5, 2022
Time: 12:35 p.m
Location: Roseville High Lunch room

Jungkook POV

I made my way to the lunch room and grabbed my lunch and sat in my regular sit. I started eating my lunch when I heard Reki, his friends and their mates coming my way. I looked up at them and Reki looks angry."How the hell do you know the Blood Alphas" Reki asked as he looked at me. I didn't answer and continued to eat my lunch. Robert girlfriend Tiffany, knocked my lunch on the ground laughing with her friends."I'll ask again, how do you know the Blood Alphas" Reki asked me again. I didn't responded and looked out of the window. Reki picked me up by my neck collar and threw me on the ground. Everyone in the lunch room looked at us. I heard them saying I was weak and I should be dead. I stand up and looked at Reki."What" Reki said. I closed my eyes then re-opening them. My eyes were purple with a little bit of yellow.

 My eyes were purple with a little bit of yellow

I could feel his powers inside of me. His ability is Telepathy. I saw what happened in his past so I used it against him. He started screaming and he held his head screaming."How" Reki said as he looked at me. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned around."It's okay, deactivate his ability" Yoongi said as I closed my eyes then re-opened them."Sorry" I said quietly for only him and Jimin to hear. Jimin smiled and patted my head."It's okay Kookie, it happens" Jimin Hyung said as he smiled. I blushed at his beautiful smile.

Day: November 5, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m
Location: Blood Alphas House

Yoongi POV

We finally made back to the house with a sleeping omega on Jimin back. I changed back into my human form and took Jungkook off of Jimin back so he could change back into his human form as well. We walked into the house to see Ae-Cha there. The fuck is she doing here I thought to myself as Namjoon looked at me. He probably heard my thoughts."Why is she here" I said as I looked at my ex childhood friend."Her father wanted to meet Namjoon today. He's in the living room with Jin" Tae said as he looked at the sleeping omega in my arms."I can take him" Tae said as he walked towards me and Jimin. I handed Jungkook to him and he went upstairs into our room. Just then Jin and Mr. Cha came out of the living room."Well I know y'all all are wondering what I'm doing here today" Mr. Cha said as he stand next to Namjoon."I'm here to tell y'all that y'all will marry my daughter and make her y'all Luna" Mr. Cha said as Ae-Cha smiled."Hell no" Jhope said exactly what I was going to say."I ain't marrying someone who is not my mate. Like we told your daughter Mr. Cha, we have a mate and he is our Luna and yes he could breed pups" Jhope said as he looked at Namjoon.