~13~

"Rap monster" Jungkook said as he felt his eyes close. Namjoon, Jin, Jinjin, Jinyoung and Moonbin looked over at the six behind them."Kookie" Jin said as he ran towards the six and took Jungkook off of Jhope back and hugged him tightly."You okay, are the pups okay" Jin asked as he looked at Jungkook then at Jungkook stomach. Jungkook nodded and smiled a little. Namjoon walked over to his omega and hugged him as well."So glad your okay, Jimin would be happy that your okay" Namjoon said as he kissed the omega forehead."What happened to Jimin-ssi" Jungkook asked looking at the Head-Alpha."He couldn't sleep without your presence there with him. He was worried that you and the pups were hurt or dead. He didn't eat much. He said he wouldn't eat unless we found you" Namjoon explained to the small omega. Jungkook was shocked that Jimin wouldn't eat or sleep unless he was there. Namjoon could tell that Jungkook was worried about Jimin health."Don't worry Jungkook, your abilities was so strong that it made our powers more powerful then ever. Jimin shield power is stronger then before. Your abilities, your enchanting magic is what made you protect our pups and your siblings/friends" Namjoon explained as he smiled at the omega. They heard people running to them as they saw Jimin and Sunghoon. Jimin used his shield ability to protect Jungkook at all cost."Jimin-ssi" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin using his ability. Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes as he put his shield down and hugged Jungkook."I missed you so much, I really did" Jimin said between his tears. Jungkook and hugged Jimin back."I know" Jungkook said as he broke the hug and looked at Jimin. Jimin turned around and saw the others beating the shit out of those guards. Jimin grabbed Jungkook and turned into his wolf and put Jungkook on his back as he ran out the warehouse. The others swift too and ran after Jimin. As they were running they ran into Ae-Cha, who Yoongi clearly knocked out."Where the fuck do y'all think y'all going" Ae-Cha said as she held up the gun."Ae-Cha let us go, they don't need to be here and we need to check our pups health" Namjoon said as he changed back."I never wanted any of this to happen, I just wanted to be y'all Luna and breed y'all pups. But y'all go and find a fuck slut omega. So if y'all don't fucking marry me and fuck me and make me have y'all pups, I won't hesitate to kill your Luna and his pups" Ae-Cha said as she pointed the gun at Jungkook stomach. Jimin and Jhope got angry. Jimin shielded Jungkook and looked up at the sky. It was dark and it was to hard to see. That's why Ae-Cha came when we were leaving. She knew we couldn't see in the dark. Jhope eyes turned purple.

Jhope night vision got stronger by Jungkook enchanting magic

Jhope night vision got stronger by Jungkook enchanting magic. He could feel it. Jhope grabbed Jungkook and put him on his back. Jungkook held tight to Jhope. Namjoon told Jungkook that Jhope is a fast runner for a Delta."Why is everything quiet and where did that omega go" Ae-Cha said as she looked around."Let me tell you something Ae-Cha, you might have picked the night to attack us but did you forget that Jhope have night vision or did it slip your mind" Yoongi said as he smirked. He was right, it did slip Ae-Cha mind. Jungkook got off of Jhope and walked closer to Lee Know and I.N. He collected some of their wolf genes then he decided to turn into his wolf he made from their genes.