"O god." I groaned, not really knowing what to say to that. A bit flustered to come up with a good response.

"I'm not a God but I'll take it." She shrugged her shoulders with a smug smile sporting on her face.

"I'm serious Ale. You need to get out." This time I looked at her seriously. Time was ticking and if she wanted to get ready before the meeting she had to get out now.

"Fine." Was all Alexia said but the mischievous smile on her face should have been the first clue that she was up to no good.

She got out of the water like she said but instead of taking her towel she walked right past it. That should have been clue number two.

Clue number three should have been the one where she walked up to me with that same mischievous smile on her face.

I should have known, I mean how many clues does one need before she knew that Alexia was going to throw her in the pool? Apparently three wasn't enough because before I knew it Alexia threw herself at me and took me down in the pool with her.

She was still latching on to me when we both surfaced, me with a face full of shock, she with the biggest grin.

"Really?!" My eyes were still closed due to the water that was in them. My arms were held a bit above my head because I was still completely surprised by the fact that she would push me in.

I slowly opened my eyes and Alexia repositioned herself around my body. Her arms went around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. Instinctively my hand went to her thighs to support her a bit.

It was just now, when I opened my eyes that I realized how close we were. The moment I opened them her eyes locked with mine. Our lips just mere centimeters away from touching, my breath caught in my throat. Now it was just her and me.

"Stop fighting it." She barely whispered. Her lips brushed over mine and that was it. I was done for. All the promises, all the fighting it was now all out of the window.

"Fuck it." I closed the gap between us and crashed my lips into hers. Our lips moved in sync. Her hands instantly went to my hair playing with the loose strands that had fallen out of my bun while my hands continued to hold her up by her thighs.

The kiss was full of passion, full of lust. The emotions, frustrations that had been building up, finally coming out. While I was in control the Spaniard wasted no time in deepening the kiss.

I walked us over to the edge of the pool and pinned her between my body and the wall. My hands traveled a bit up along the side of her body. This gave her the perfect opportunity to take the lead as she went to stand on her own two feet.

Her hands immediately left my neck and went to my hips. With a swift motion she turned us around so that now I was the one pinned against the wall, hands holding onto her arms in surprise a bit. She firmly held me in place and nudged my feet apart with hers.

Her lips traveled from mine to my jaw and finally my neck, desperately looking for the sweet spot while one of her hands got dangerously close to the waistband of my shorts.

So consumed by each other, we hadn't noticed a certain defender walking in, in search of me.

"Ellie, are you here?!" At the sound of Leila's voice we both jumped apart right before she could actually guess what was going on between us.

"Here you are. Let's go before we're late for the meeting. You too Ale." Oblivious to what she just walked in on, she grabbed a towel and waited for me to get out.

I grabbed the towel from her hands and rushed out the door without a second glance to either Leila or Alexia. The defender was incredibly confused about my behavior while the Spanish midfielder was just looking very annoyed and frustrated.