I quickly looked her up and down and noticed she was only wearing a bikini which made me blush a bit at the close proximity we were in.

"Ah, just the person I was looking for!" She excitedly said while letting go of my arms.

"Why are you in your bikini?" I mumbled, trying not to stare at her.

"Because we're going swimming. Vamos! Get changed." She said with a smile on her face. This effectively snapped me out of my daze.

"What? No. We have a team meeting which starts in twenty five minutes." I looked at my wrist like I was wearing a watch which must have looked pretty stupid because I wasn't wearing any.

"So that gives you five minutes to change and us fifteen minutes to have fun at the pool." The look she gave me was intense, she was doing her absolute best to convince me to go with her but I wasn't caving. I'm new here. I still have to make a good impression, breaking the rules, even if it is something so small as this wouldn't be the smartest move.

"Ale, we can't. There isn't enough time." I sighed out.

"Fine, then I'll go alone." And without another word she turned around and made her way towards the elevator.

Because she had her back towards me I couldn't see the smirk on her face when I sighed out again and followed behind her anyway. Of course she knew I would follow her. She knows I would follow her everywhere.

"This is a bad idea." I mumbled getting in the elevator, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Someone once told me that a bad idea doesn't mean it's not gonna be a good time." Alexia, still wearing that stupid smirk, pushed the right button to go to the pool. I glared at the Spaniard, how dare she use my own words against me? The audacity.

"Yeah, well I liked it better when you wouldn't agree with me on that." I deadpanned, pouting like a small child.

Alexia leaned closer to me so that her lips were almost brushing my ear. "Don't worry. We'll have fun." She whispered in my ear, leaving me flustered.

She stood back up and looked straight ahead, the smirk from earlier never leaving her face. When the elevator finally reached its destination, she walked out without another word.

It's safe to say that after our vacation the whole vibe between us changed drastically. The short break definitely did wonders for Alexia. It was clear to see that she was feeling a lot lighter now and more like herself again.

As for between us, we became even more flirty and ever since our last night in Croatia, Alexia slept in my bed or I slept in hers and I hadn't had a nightmare since.

Now here I was, rooted in my spot, the door almost closing on me brought me back to reality. Luckily I was fast enough to make the doors stop and open again. Alexia however, dropped her towel on one of the chairs and made her way to the pool.

"Ale, you can't go for a swim. Lluís will kill us if we are late." I caught up with the Spaniard but my pleas were ignored when she winked at me and jumped into the pool.

I dramatically looked around and started waving my hands in front of me, carefully looking at them. "Am I a ghost now? Can anyone see me because if not and I am in fact a ghost, I want to be called Casper the cute little ghost." I sarcastically said to no one in particular.

Alexia however came up for air and swam my way. "Come on, get in! The water is great." She chuckled and splashed some of the water my way, making me jump back a bit, doing my best to avoid the water.

"Ale I beg you." I clapped both my hands together, making my point. "Please get out."

But my pleas didn't help, if anything it made her smirk even more. "I like it when you beg." Her stare was intense and no doubt made me blush.