Fury

3rd POV

Y/N's fists clench as his knuckles turn white with fury.

Y/N: "Y-Y-You-"

Krul: "Got something to say?"

Wrath now fills his eyes.

Y/N: "You won't lay a hand on my family."

Grabbing Krul's hands he punches Krul in his face with his busted arm. He goes flying backwards skidding across the floor. Y/N gets to his feet as Krul does the same. Y/N raises both fists. His right hand turns red as blood rushes through it. But due to his fury the pain is nonexistent.

Y/N: "I won't let you lay a hand on my family."

Krul: "Finally. A real fight."

He smiles getting into a fighting stance.

Krul: "Do try to not disappoint me."

Y/N narrows his eyes. He fires web strands behind Krul.

Krul: "Miss-"

With a pull Y/N sends his foot into Krul's face. The impact alone partially caves in his face. But instead of being angry Krul smiles like a madman.

Krul: "Now that's what I'm talking about. Show me your true strength."

His face heals as Y/N rushes at him. With an uppercut Krul is sent into the air. But Y/N fires a web strand at his chest. Grabbing it he swings Krul onto the ground caving it in. Krul gets to his feet launching several Nevermore feathers. Like a dancer Y/N twists and flips through them not taking a single hit.

Krul: "Show me more!!!"

Y/N gets in close delivering a right hook followed immediately with a left hook. Kicking out his knee Y/N fires a web strand at the ground behind him. In a show of strength he lifts a chunk of the earth out before bringing it down on Krul.

He catches it making Y/N bare his teeth. He fires a web strand at Krul's legs before pulling it. Krul falls onto his back where the earth chunk falls on top of him. Not deterred he springs out running towards Y/N.

Krul: "My turn!"

His arm turns into Beowolf claws which he swings at Y/N. He however catch them before using his free hand to sucker punch Krul's ribs. His side caves in stealing his air. Not letting him breathe Y/N grabs the hem of Krul's pants swinging him into the air. 

As he goes down Y/N leaps above him. Firing web strands at the ground he pulls slamming his feet into Krul's chest. This extra push sends him crashing into the ground creating a crater. Y/N then grabs Krul by his throat.

Krul: *spits out blood* "Go on. Do it. Finish me off. You know you want to."

He reels back a right hook. It shakes before he ultimately lowers his fist.

Y/N: "No. I don't kill. No matter how much I want to."

He gets up and walks away. But Krul becomes furious.

Krul: "Don't think you can just walk away!!!!"

He sends out a bone spike. Y/N twists to the side dodging. But he fires a web strand capturing the spike. Then turning his body he sends it right back at Krul. It flies before impaling his heart. He looks at his wound falling to his knees. The Grimm wail in agony. His eyes then fall back on Y/N.

Krul: "Not bad... hero."

He smiles before falling onto his side dying making the Grimm fade to dust. Y/N hangs his head.

Y/N: "I'm sorry. May you find what you seek in the next life."

He lifts his head when he winces dropping to his knee. The adrenaline fades bringing the full toll of his injuries.