Breaking Free

Blake POV

We look at where the voice is coming from to see a human looking Grimm.

Man: "Tonight's gonna be one helluva show. In one corner we have the loving L/N family. Noir and Blake."

The Grimm roars angerly.

Man: "But their opponent is the one we've long awaited for. One Y/N L/N."

A strange creature walks in front of us. I narrow my eyes.

Blake: "You're not my Y/N."

Its chest opens revealing the head of my husband. I get furious.

Blake: "You unhand him this instant!!"

I get up only to be shoved back down.

Man: "Now now Blake. Save your energy. You'll need it."

Blake: "Who are you, and what did you do to my husband?"

Krul: "My name is Krul. And all I did was bring us our idol."

Noir: "Why're you interested in my father?"

Krul: "He's a prime example of controlled chaos. Dozens of foreign attributes crammed into a single vessel. He should've died the day he was created. But by some miracle he survived and achieved perfect harmony. And that's what we need. Harmony. Our DNA is like a chipped glass wall. Slowly that chip is advancing to a massive break. When it does our kind will disappear into nothingness. But that's where Y/N comes in. By harnessing his chaos we can hopefully fix our wall. And live a long and crack free life."

Blake: "You're insane if you think we'll let that happen."

Creature: "It will happen. Right after we kill you."

He grabs Noir by her neck.

Blake: "Let her go!"

Creature: "Starting with his precious daughter."

Goo begins spreading all over her body.

Noir POV

I watch as the world is coated in darkness. I hang my head thinking out loud.

Noir: "So this' it. This' where I die. I'm sorry mom and dad. I failed you both."

Voice: "Noir."

I turn around and feel the urge to cry creeping on.

Noir: "Dad!"

I run seeing all but his head covered in black goo. I look at his eyes to see them solid white.

Noir: "Dad. Dad can you hear me?"

Y/N: *zombie like* "I'm... so sorry kid. I never meant for any of this to happen."

Noir: "I need you to wake up dad. Please."

He remains catatonic. My tears now brew. I lay my head on his chest.

Noir: "I'm so sorry. I've been the worst daughter. I kept secrets when I should've just trusted you. Now you're being held prisoner."

My tears begin falling.

Noir: "I know you're still in there. So if you can hear me, please, please come back to us. We need you now more than ever."

I cup his cheek.

Noir: "I need my father."

A single tear rolls down his cheek.

Y/N: "N-N-N-"

Noir: "Yes, go on."

Y/N: "N-N-No-No-ir. Noir."

I smile.

Noir: "Yes it's me, came back to me."

His eyes return to their true color as he looks at me. The goo dissolves fully freeing him. We wrap each other in a tight hug.

Noir: "I'm sorry dad."

Y/N: "For what?"

Noir: "Everything. For not telling you about my plan. For not telling you about me and Lucas. I'm such a disappointment."

Y/N: "Look at me."

I look at him as he wipes away my tears.

Y/N: "There've been many disappointments in my life. But you aren't and never will be one of them. Having you was the best thing I ever did. And there's nothing in this world I'd change it for."

I smile taking in his words. He then parts my hair smiling.

Y/N: "You've grown into such a remarkable young woman. And I'm proud to be called your father."

Noir: "Thanks dad."