Surprise

3rd POV

Three Skullers open fire at Y/N. Like lighting he jumps to the wall dodging the hailstorm of bullets. His momentum carries sending him bouncing off the walls before crashing into the three Skullers. 

Skuller: "He's so fast!"

Y/N: "I could get used to this kinda power."

He smiles under his mask when a Skuller manages to unload a buckshot to his chest. Y/N goes flying into the wall bringing part of it down. 

Skuller: "Take his head as a trophy."

A Skuller squats to Y/N brandishing a a machete. He brings it to his neck.

Skuller2: "So long hero."

He begins moving the blade. But the second he does he gets a right hook to the face. His neck pops as he tumbles through several isles. Getting to his feet the Skullers' faces go pale as his wound closes itself. 

Y/N: *exhale* "Gotta say. Kinda felt that. But now it's my turn."

He crouches down clenching his fists. He moves instantly kicking a Skuller into a counter. His back collides letting out a deep crack. Sending out an uppercut he sends another into the ceiling. When they hit it Y/N attaches a web strand to their chest. 

Y/N: "Time to fly."

He violently spins the Skuller around, clipping several item racks. He slams them into another Skuller instantly shattering both of their auras. Y/N looks at the final Skuller who trembles in fear.

Y/N: "Just you and me now."

He menacingly walks towards him. 

Skuller:" Stay back demon!!"

He aims his gun but has the barrel caught by Y/N. In a show of strength he bends the barrel till the muzzle is pointing back at the Skuller. Grabbing the front of his shirt he reels back his fist.

Y/N: "Now you pay for shooting me in the chest."

He continuously punches his face deeply bruising it. With each hit the Skullers face begins bloating. Eventually blood is drawn before slowly coating Y/N's fist. When the Skuller's black and blue Y/N drops him heading into the unguarded room.

Null: "That was amazing."

He smiles under his mask.

Y/N: "He shot me. So he had it coming."

Going down a flight of stairs Y/N comes to an underground room choked full of weapons.

Y/N: "Holy armory heaven."

He looks over the various weapons.

Y/N: "This' some pretty advanced stuff. Almost like it's from the future."

Null: "Nothing but cheap firecrackers."

He walks past the weapons coming to a wall with various maps littered with small notes.

Y/N: "What's all this?"

He leans close.

Y/N: "Start here? The hell does that mean?"

He looks at the other various notes. Each containing tips what would be considered strategies. It all begins clicking.

Y/N: "Hold the phone. These're plans. And by the looks of it, for something very big."

Null: "What're you thinking?"

Y/N: "I'm thinking I was right. Something big's coming and I just stumbled upon it."

He smiles.

Y/N: "Now Blake can't be mad."

A clutter is heard. Looking something is seen darting behind a wall.

Y/N: "What the?"

He runs behind the wall as a door closes. Bursting through the door he looks down seeing some kinda weird marks in the snow. He squats down looking them over.

Y/N: "Clawed feet with three digits. Bird? But that'd be a big ass bird."

Suddenly something metallic wraps around his chest. It then pulls him to the roofs where his eyes narrow in extreme anger.

Y/N: "You."

Ian: "Hello Y/N."