Once done with my food, I put the bowl in the sink found some clean clothes from the dryer for me to wear and chucked my dirty clothes in the washing machine.

I lie on the couch with a folded blanket next to me, checking my phone and looking over through the archway to the stairwell for Victoria, hoping that she will come down but she doesn't.

I don't want to argue with Victoria, Who would wanna fight with her? Other than Maria, of course.

I debate going to her again and begging but I feel as if she won't budge. Episode after episode, it somehow was 3:00 a.m. before I knew it and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I switch the TV off and check my phone once more before closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep, my arm behind my head.

I feel like I'm half-asleep for what feels like an hour before I wake up to the sound of a door and footsteps. My brows pull together and I squint my eyes - closing and reopening them. I see Victoria and open them completely, tilting my head slightly.

My eyes are droopy and tired making my vision blurry before I notice the tears running down her cheeks. She sniffles and leans on the wall of the entrance to the lounge. I rub my eyes and sit up, "What's wrong?" I ask with a tired husk to my voice.

Her lip trembles and her eyes well up with tears once again, more tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Victoria..." I try to get up but I'm still a little too tired, "Has what I said... upset you? I'm sorry... I can't abandon everything I need to do just for you... I still have to do what I've got to do and you must understand that".

She sniffles, "I don't wanna be lectured right now... it sounds like you're being mean".

"But love, you're upset because I had to do something that I had already pushed back to the last minute for you, You must admit you're being slightly unreasonable" I sigh, "I'm not being mean".

She shakes her head and I exhale softly.

"If I could, I'd give you all my attention twenty-four-seven... I would, but I'm busy I've gotta do some things" I explain, "You're making this about yourself...".

Victoria's brows curl upwards slightly as I say that, her lip gutters more and she holds the wall tightly for comfort.

I immediately feel guilty, "I didn't mean that I'm tired and I don't know what I'm saying" I nod, "C'mere" I gesture my two fingers to her and she hesitantly lets go of the wall, walking up to me.

She sits in front of me on her knees. I use my thumbs to wipe her tears. "I'm not trying to be selfish..." she mumbles.

"I know, I didn't mean that" I reassure, "I don't know what I'm talking about, okay?".

She nods and I begin to lie back down, patting my stomach to welcome her to lie down. Victoria lies down between my legs, resting her head on my chest. One of my legs hangs off the side of the couch so she can lay comfortably. I kiss the top of her head and pat her hair.

"I angrily shit-talked you to Matt and I feel really bad about it now..." She sniffles.

I have my eyes closed with a small smile, "It's okay, sweetheart, don't feel bad..." She sobs slightly, I run my fingers over her cheek. "It's late, go to sleep".

Victoria settles but I can tell she's still awake, I soothingly rub her back in hopes it will help her fall asleep which she does. Marcel comes down from upstairs, curling into a ball next to me and Victoria, and falling asleep. I go to sleep too.

We only slept for another few hours - I awoke first, the sun peeking through the blinds onto my face. Victoria was asleep with her cheek on my chest, I grabbed my phone from beside me, 8:29 a.m. I have work in sixteen minutes and no one to take my class but I can't seem to find myself waking her up. Marcel is still sleeping beside the both of us as well.