✬ 𝙴𝙿 26 ✬

Start from the beginning

You saved her, like Heather back then, but the difference is that thanks to the people who helped you train, you easily pulled her up, and just by the look on her face, you knew she'd been through a lot, and you hate the fact that it not only happens in a book or webtoon but in real life as well.

At first she tried to tag her wrist, but you didn't let go, shouting at her that she should think before doing this stupid act, and because of this, she snapped out of it and sobbed about how she hated it all.

how your so kind to her even knowing what the truth is but eventually after her brother arrive and the other's she quickly change her attitude how she's Gyeoul that the fall won't kill her, just like in the canon.

You also told the Han siblings that they don't need to work at the XJ company any more; you will provide all the things they need because, at that time, the first and second leagues had just been established. (You can check episode 13, where the Han siblings introduce the new channel.)

and you need them for the third league, but of course you showed some gratitude to the XJ company for taking care of the Han siblings while you took care of the Eko company by giving Seongjun Baek a wonderful, rich, tasty sushi that you made, and for sure he won't forget about it.

Reminder: the Eko is still not that big and just about to rise, as the first and second had just established, but for sure, in a week or so, it will go boom!

And you don't regret it as you didn't really changed that too much stuff. maybe because your originally at Lookism, or... you also want to show Baek some pity revenges, who doesn't want that?

(Soon, my readers. You can read this pity revenge.)

⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆ ⋆★⋆

Back to the present.

Your cousin wanted to be one of the judges, but you declined because she's not very good at test tastings.

"Everyone right here in front of you is the judge, introducing the two Han siblings who are looking for people to recruit at the Eko; not only are they famous on NewTube, and have a sad past, but that's already the past! anywho! They are also co-CEOs of Eko! Now, I know what people might say. Why not the CEO itself?" Unfortunately, he's busy."

As Hwan Kim continues introducing the other judges, such as Zoe, one of the girls at the beauty department because Eli is busy, then Mary, and lastly Vasco,

As promised by Jace, he let Vasco do the judging, and Hwan could only accept it, clearing his throat before proceeding to introduce the contestant.

There must be one volunteer in each department to participate in the contest, and if the contestant wins, those in the contestant's department will be given a tour and souvenir of the Eko Third League.

That explains why the Han siblings are also there; last time it was the fifth and fourth, which you thanked Lua for touring.

She knew you were alive, and until now she kept it a secret. as you trust her, and right now she's away. You don't know what she did back then—that every time she visited Big Deal Jake, the others tried to escape.

Not only that, but is it just you or is it everyone? Lua Im is giving some MC vibes, as she did in the first introduction, acting cool then getting clumsy, but after getting to know her, you would say Lua is the sweetest and cleverest girl when it comes to thinking of a way out, just like MC's stuff.

But yours is different.

and when it's your time to introduce yourself, you simply smile at the crowd, telling them how you will try your best (to make some new dishes so that they can try them in the future).