I started to get ready and was changing in my training gear. Wolf whistles were heard when I was just in my training shorts and sports bra. 

"Queenie, breaking some hearts with those abs!" Mapi yelled.

"Shut up Leon!" I flipped her off, laughing. 

"No seriously, what are you? Photoshopped?" Leila poked my stomach to check if they were real. I swatted her hand away. 

I felt eyes on me, well technically I felt everyone's eyes on me but this gaze I could recognize anywhere. When I turned around and saw Alexia staring at my stomach. Her eyes traveled up my body and met my eyes. 

A blush instantly crept on her face while I just smirked at her and sent a wink her way. I finished changing and went to find the coaches so I could start my tests. 

"Hola, Eleanore. Ready for your test? Lluís asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I shook the hand of my coach. 

"Perfect. We'll start with the gym and then we'll finish with the endurance stuff." He told me to follow along. 

Just like I was told, I started out in the gym, doing the exercises that he told me to do. I did my absolute best to impress the coaches and pushed my body to the limits. 

After the tests in the gym it was time to do the running bit. I took off my shirt and got hooked up with all types of wires and a mask was placed over my mouth. 

"You're ready?" One of the trainers asked. As a response, I just held up my tumb. The treadmill started and I started running. Just like in the gym, I wanted to impress the coaches so I pushed my body as far as I could yet again. 

After a half-hour of me running, some of the players wandered in, trying to get a glimpse of how I was doing. One of the players that walked in was Alexia. 

Alexia's pov:

When we eventually were done with our gym session some of the girls and I decided to go see if Eleanore was already done.

Upon arriving in the training room, she was still running on the treadmill without a care in the world. It looked like they had just started, there was not even a single drop of sweat on her.

"You guys just started?" I asked one of the trainers that was intently looking at the numbers appearing on his screen.

"No, she started a while ago." He said without looking up from his screen.

"What? How long has she been running then?" Leila asked not believing a word the trainer just said.

The trainer looked at the timer on his screen and then pointed at it. "Thirty four minutes and a couple seconds."

The girls and I looked at each other in disbelief. She had been running for that long, at that pace and still looked like she just started?

"She's gonna give you a run for your money, Alexia." The trainer smirked, again not taking his eyes off the screen.

Every three or so minutes the pace got higher and higher. She had been running for a solid forty five minutes now. The pace she was running at was high and pretty impressive.

It was clear that she was pushing herself hard to keep up with the pace. Her breathing became heavy and her posture showed signs of fatigue.

"Don't you have enough data?" I asked the trainers worried that she would go too far. If I have learned one thing about Eleanore, it's that once she puts her mind to something, she goes pretty far to get there.