She had confided in me a couple of times, saying how worried she was for her safety but that there was nothing she could do and that broke her. Then came the phone call that she had been in an accident. Turned out it wasn't just an accident.

I've known Lieke for a while now and I have never seen her like that. So broken, so sad but now that I know Eleanore, I understand.

"I won't." I assured the Dutch girl.

We both kept watching her interact with our teammates. Jenni, Jana, Pina, Patri and Aitana joined them. They were laughing and joking. Eleanore had this big smile on her face that could light up a room instantly.

"She's gonna fit right in." Lieke smiled towards the sight in front of us.

"Yeah she will. I don't know if I like her befriending Mapi and Leila that fast though." I chuckled.

Lieke furrowed her eyebrows at me with a devilish smirk on her face. "And you're not jealous?"

"I didn't mean it like that." I laughed. "Those three will be trouble together."

Lieke instantly stopped laughing, realizing that what I had said was true.

"Oh no, what did we do?" She held her face in her hands.

Before I could even say anything I saw Eleanore walking over with a smile of mischief on her face. Her blue eyes locked with mine.

"Come on, don't just stand on the side of the party that you've thrown. Enjoy it." She grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her to where the others were standing.

"Hey!" Leila objected. "She can't take all the credit! I helped once they told me it was for you." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"And what did you do?" Ellie raised an eyebrow at the black haired woman. 

"The most important job… the drinks! Now can I get my hug?" She opened her arms for Eleanore to walk into, making me slightly glare at her.

"Oh my hero! Don't worry, you can have a hug any time." Eleanore winked at Leila and walked into her arms.

"Okay, this is just pissing me off now." I quietly scoffed, rolling my eyes which Jenni noticed. She raised her eyebrows at me, silently questioning me what that was all about.

"Hey what about my hug?!" Mapi piped in

"You can have one too." Ellie smirked, letting go of Leila but the older Spaniard had other plans and refused to let go of Ellie.

"No." She mumbled into Ellie's shoulder, still not letting go.

"You need to learn how to share love. I can be best friends with the both of you." What she just said was like music to my ears. She saw Leila and Mapi as friends and nothing more. A smile spread on my face.

"Oh friend zoned!" Mapi and Patri yelled, laughing. Not gonna lie but this made me laugh as well, causing Lieke to elbow me in the ribs.

"You're friend zoned too!" Leila yelled, letting go of Ellie a bit so she could fully see Mapi, sticking her tongue out to said girl.

"I know but I don't mind." Mapi smiled.

"Well the evening is not over yet." Leile wiggled her eyebrows while Ellie just laughed at her persistence. I, on the other hand, didn't like it.

Ellie's pov:

"Yo, Ellie, you want a drink?" Jenni yelled. I turned around so I could face the forward but remained in Leila's arms.

"Sure."

"To the kitchen!" Leila yelled and jumped on my back almost making me stumble.

"Wait for me!" Mapi tried to jump on my back too but failed terribly. If it wasn't for Jenni we would have been on the ground by now. The three of us were dying of laughter.