Chapter 32 Part-timer

Namjoon pov:
*Next morning*

I woke up at around 5 I usually do. And was walking around the room trying to figure out what to do and how to make Y/n the Y/n she was before. Thinking and thinking I came to a decision that I have to talk to her about this. So we're gonna go and when we're alone I'm gonna ask her about what she did after we left and then I'll ask her about what everyone is worrying about right now. Yes awesome plan! I'm pretty sure she'll tell me everything. I hope so, fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻. I was continuously walking around the room when suddenly Hobi entered the room and I flinched.

Hoseok: Namjoon seriously? You thought I was a ghost?

Namjoon: Eh hehe sorry I can be like that. I know what to do to know what happened to Y/n!

*Flashback ends*

Well that was a year ago. Y/n told me that after we went back in 5th grade her grandpa passed away in 8th grade and that lead to her becoming cold and strict but after we came back it was an excuse for her to be jovial again but that was temporary because after we went back she became cold and strict all over again. Ok so enough of backstory The news of right now is that the lives of both us and Y/n's crew has changed, on the request of my mom and permission of their parents Y/n and her crew have settled in korea making their branch here into the main one. And they are our personal stylists and make-up artists and.... Staff at the company because of Bang PD sir. We practically see them on a daily basis but since they're part-timers PD sir told them to come only when there's shoot. And plus we do partys at home when we have free days which is quite rare cause when we have free day they don't and when they do, we don't. And that's pretty sad.

Author pov:
IMP notice to readers!! Please bare the emergency urge to fast forward the story since I've already written the imp part and need to complete the before parts before posting that one I'm going to fast forward to the imp parts and some fun parts and there are particularly 3 imp parts so the next 3 chapters will include them and an instance of what happens during that time period. Sorry for the less explanation. And here's the part of this time period - Y/n and Y/n's crew being staff :-

BTS are having a concert and they're back stage. Y/n is doing make-up for Namjoon but he's busy talking to the members, looking here and there and is literally irritating Y/n not letting her do his make-up.

Y/n: Namjoon will you please stay still. Stop running around the room. You guys are getting late and we still have to do your make-up. You should be like Jungkook, look at him! So co-operative.

Namjoon: Yeah yeah ok fine.

He stood straight so she could so his make-up. And she made him sit on a chair.

Jungkook: Hyungs, is the step like this? (does step)

Namjoon: No it's like this.

He gets off the chair and does the step. Y/n got so angry. And Namjoon didn't notice he sat again as Y/n gave a literal death glare.

Y/n: Namjoon if you literally move again I'm gonna kill you.

Namjoon: Go ahead I'm happy to die in your hands.

Y/n: Ugh I can't do this anymore. Jade you do his make-up. I'm going to check the stage set-up.

Namjoon: No no no no stay please I won't irritate you.

Jade: I'm I that bad Oppa?

Namjoon: No Jin Hyung will kill me.

Jade: Why would he kill you?

Namjoon: You won't understand leave. And you Y/n continue please.

Y/n: Fine.

She finished his make-up and fixed his suit.

Y/n: Look if you had co-operated first only you could have gone around like the others.

Namjoon: But I didn't want to go around in the first place.

Y/n: So you were purposely irritating me?! How bad Namjoon. I hate you!!

Namjoon: I love you too.

Y/n: Uff when will you stop?!

Namjoon: Never~