Chapter 31 Other Side Of A Happy Face

And now on the occasion of finishing 30 chapters, I present to you a long long chapter. YAYY!! (I wanted to write one for a long time)

Y/n pov:
We went inside and I was curious why the girls were so flustered. What did they do?!?! 😱

Y/n: Ok now it's time for us to go so bye we'll be taking our leave bye.

Taehyung: Wish you could stay longer Noona.

Y/n: It's fine tae. We're going to meet tomorrow anyway.

Jungkook: But still Noona, wish you could stay longer.

Namjoon: Ok Ok now stop the overacting. We're going to stay in her house for 3 days isn't that enough.

Seokjin: Yea.

Jimin: Whatever!!! We'll see you tomorrow Noona bye. I wanna sleep!

Namjoon: He's staying with Yoongi Hyung a little too much nowadays.

We giggled as the boys came till the car to say bye.

Namjoon: Are you sure you can drive with a gown on?

Y/n: I know that you don't know even the "d" of driving and it's best if you don't ask but yes I can drive with a gown on.

Namjoon: If you're sure. And you know I actually wanted to learn driving but Yoongi Hyung said I shouldn't drive for world peace.

Y/n: He's kinda right though (opening car door) Ok anyway bye. Don't destroy anything.

Namjoon: Yahh!! I don't!

Jin oppa gave a "oh really" look to him as I giggled getting in the car and waving bye to all of them before starting the car and going off. A while later while the drive was silent but then our favourite song started playing. It's a coincidence that we all like that song a LOT. The song that started playing was... "Dandelions" by Ruth.B. we all started listening to it humming softly.

"I'm in a field of dandelions Wishing one every one that you'd be mine~, mine~"

Exactly when the song finished we reached. We all went inside and sat on the couch. As we did I had a question which kept circling around my head. I had to ask it.

Y/n: Uh don't mind me asking but what did you guys do that you were blushing so badly?

Jade: Uhh you see~ they calle- no pulled us into different rooms and like started talking about random stuff which felt weird at first but then it quite shocking that we were similar and we got so comfortable and chatty.

Everyone(except Y/n,Jade,Pari,Adhya): Same!

Y/n: Uh ok

Anushka: So what was with you and Namjoon?

I blushed thinking of what he did and how I'd explain it. Shit! I'm so sus right now.

Y/n: Oh nothing we just cried remembering things and talked about stupid things we did. Like that one time Ishaan wanted to propose me but I literally rejected him.

Tisya: But if it were Namjoon~ then?

Y/n: I would have accepted immediately.

Everyone laughed.