Chapter 27 Am I Wrong?

Y/n pov:
We came from the kitchen and heard Namjoon saying something that broke my heart.

Namjoon: I love her.

Jade: Love whom?

She asked with anger as I tried to stop my tears from rolling down.

Namjoon: These brothers of mine.

He said in a straight voice. But I think he was nervous. He's lying!!

Y/n: You said "her".

Namjoon: I said "you... Guys"

Y/n: Uh huh~

I was trying to shrug off the feeling that he had said her. But the way he said "you" was as if he was talking about me. It was odd and I was a little angry and upset. Soon the guests actually came. After which everyone started talking and guess who came!! Bang PD sir and..... Namjoon's parents!!!! We first went to talk to Bang PD sir.

Namjoon: Sir the cheque.

PD sir: Yeah I brought it. Here Y/n take it. Full amount of 10 thousand wons.(handing the cheque)

Y/n: Thank you sir.

PD sir: No need it's my duty. Also you can call me uncle I'm your mom's friend.

Y/n: Oh ok PD si- I mean uncle. 😅

PD sir: Ok enjoy the party you both.

Namjoon: Ok sir. You enjoy too sir.

He nodded and went then I ignored this person as his parents approached us.

NJ's mom: Omo Y/n! Is that you? (I nodded) Omo you grew so well! Your mom is an amazing person I swear. She-

N/f: She's an amazing mom! isn't that what you wanted to say?

N/m: Uhh yes right. (Low voice) oops. Anyway Y/n, when did you come here you were studying in India right?

Y/n: Ahh yes aunty my studies are done so I'm taking care of my business right now. (smile)

N/m: Omo you're so responsible and your smile is so cute!!!

Y/n:(blushed) Ahh Thank you aunty you're so kind. (Low voice) Unlike your son.

N/m: You know, you and Namjoon look so good together.

We were drinking punch and we both choked as she said that. Namjoon settled while I was still choking.

Namjoon: Mom, why do you do this? It's awkward when you suddenly say that! And this is not the first time. You keep doing that with every friend of mine.

He caressed my back so I would stop choking. Then suddenly hit it making me stop choking.

Y/n: Don't say anything to your mom. She has the whole right to pair anyone to you. And aunty I'm honoured you thought I was a responsible girl.

N/m: See! Even she understands me you're the only one who doesn't. I'm only doing this for your good.

Namjoon: But I don't want to get married now!

Y/n: You know, they say older men don't get girls so it's better to get married when you're young.

Namjoon: Ok then. Will you marry me?

Y/n:(blushed) What!! No!!! I'm too young!!

Namjoon: That's exactly what I'm saying! I'm too young! Atleast after 25.

Y/n: Ohh ok ok. Aunty, he feels he's not responsible enough. You should give him some time to grow up a little more. (Tease)

I ruffled his hair and then.

Jade: Y/n! Little help please!

Y/n: Ahh yes coming!!!!! Ok aunty,uncle I need to go help my friends soo. Byee.

I left from there and went my friends as Namjoon gave a big lecture to his mom.