Chapter 5 Playing Time!

*Time skip, PT class*
Y/n pov:
We both came to play badminton. We talked a lot about how boring life was in Pandemic. Thank goodness he doesn't wear a mask 😉. I had my jacket on and 2 racquets and a shuttlecock in my hands. I wanted to remove my jacket like always cause I kind of get sweaty, so I told Joonie to hold the Racquets and shuttle.

Y/n: NJ please hold these.

I said giving the things in my hands to him and took my jacket off.

Namjoon pov:
I nodded and took the things from her. I wondered why she gave em to me then she took off her jacket. My my (I know it's just uniform but still) she took the sleeves and tied the jacket to her waist. Then she said something which I didn't hear.. cause I suddenly remembered our olden days. The times we used to play together. We were so small and innocent. There was not difference between boys and girls and all of us played together.

Y/n pov:
I finished tieing my jacket and told Joonie to go to the badminton court but he was starring at me like there's no tomorrow. At first I thought he was looking at me and felt goosebumps but then I found out he was lost in his own world. I had to wave my hand in front of him multiple times before he came back to earth.

Y/n: So which world were you in?

Namjoon pov:
I was so embarrassed when she asked me that ugh.

Author: Mr. Kim Namjoon! what on earth were you looking at??!!

Namjoon : I wasn't looking at anything! I was thinking about my olden days in this school!

Author: Ok... (narrowed eyes)

Namjoon: I promise! Seriously! I swear to God I was honestly reminded of those moments.

Namjoon: Sorry I was just reminded of my memories of being here.

Author: Very "noice" excuse. Y/n don't-

Namjoon: LA LA LA LA LAA LA LA LA LAA !!! YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF THAT!! LA LA LA LA LAA! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! DON'T TEACH HER OTHERWISE!!

Author: Aish this kid 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok fine sorry.

Y/n: Hmm now that you remind me school isn't how it used to be so I miss the old one (sigh) anyway can we play now? I don't wanna think back.

Namjoon: Right let's go.

Author pov:
They started playing and since it was the last class of the day no one was playing badminton, boys were playing leg-cricket (a sport just like cricket but they kick the ball instead of using a bat to hit the ball)
And girls were playing basketball so, they were alone.
YEAH THEY WERE ALONE !

Y/n & Namjoon: AUTHOR!!!

Yeah yeah sorry I know nothing happened. So they continued playing but Namjoon couldn't concentrate, and kept missing.

Y/n: why are you missing so many? (serves)

Namjoon: I don't know.. I mean it's been a while since I played (hits) uff finally!

Y/n: That's only (hits) one

Namjoon: And that's (hits) two

Y/n: Passing is much (hits) better than match

Namjoon: (hits) yeah like now.

Y/n: Yup. (hits)

It's better to fast forward this.. (fast forward ) So in the end both end up playing a match and Y/n let him win as if he was a small child and indeed he was as happy as a small child would be when they win.