Chapter 14 Moving On

Y/n pov:
Y/n: AND THAT!! WAS ALL!! THE END!!! And that is how I lost contact of him. I was stupid enough to not ask his phone number. Even though I want to find him I have to move on!! Anyway he would have already forgotten me by now. Plus he's famous so mostly doesn't even care about these things

Pari (Y/n's cousin) : Don't worry Akka (big sister) I'm pretty sure Anna (big brother) would have not forgotten you that easily.

Jade: She's right Y/n. (She put her hand on Pari's shoulder) But for now it's better if YOU forget about it. (sigh) But I always thought you guys would be together forever.

Y/n: (sigh) I guess you're right. And not everything you want becomes true.

Author pov:

If you're wanting to know which year/date it is it's 4th October 2030, it's been a long time. Since her highschool ended. She was 16 now she is 21. It's been 5 years. She has waited for Namjoon to return from the past 5 years.

Just then a staff knocked and with Y/n's permission came in the office.

Staff: Ma'am tomorrow's flight for you and crew is fixed at 4:30 in the morning. Buisness class seven tickets right Ma'am?

Y/n: Yes and add 2 more. Get our things ready, we'll be there in time.

Staff: Ok Ma'am good day. I'll take my leave now. (Y/n nods)

Staff exits the office.

Jade: Why 2 extra tickets? And where are we going and why??

Y/n: 2 for Pari and Adhya (her cousins). We're going to South Korea cause the branch there is facing a lot of loss cause of a K-pop group from the past 3 years. Can't believe Joon and Hobi are in one of those things

Adhya: Akka, you use to love those groups.

Y/n: Well now I don't, knowing that SoMe PeOpLe forgot me being in one.

She took her coat and rushed out of the office.

Y/n pov:
I am Y/n, Ceo of Acentuate 'Fashion designing companies' and daughter of the richest person in my family (her mom). I'm a Software engineering graduate and have diplomas in Architecture, Civil engineering and Fashion designing. I'm currently 21. And graduated college a few months ago. I built this company 5yrs ago shortly after Joon and Hobi went to Korea. My mom being the Ceo and teaching me the responsibilities while I was studying. Currently my group of 7 girls (including her) who are also graduates in Software engineering and also have diplomas in fashion designing are handling the company. The group consists of Me, Anushka, Jade, Tisya, Daksha, Ruhi and Ananya. Plus sometimes my cousins, Pari and Adhya join me too. It was all fine until we found that the branch of S.Korea was facing loss cause of a K-pop group who knows which one. I heard that Joonie and Hobi are in one. Those two don't even remember me now. Ungrateful brats. Like I care! I do actually no I did care before I knew they were mostly drowned in the fame that they got. That's one of the main reasons I and my mom maintain low profile (less fame) my personal life and all details are kept a secret and most of our costomers don't even know who the Ceo is, and the ones who do, don't know about my mom or background. I live with the girls in the house beside my mom's. My mom and grandma live together and I live with the girls in my house. In that house I and my crew live since we work together, we are forced to go around the world monitoring all the branches once in a while and we're celebrity designers so we have to do our job and on top of that we were make-up artists for only specific occasions so that wasn't a thing to worry about. Any way that's the Backstory finishing. For now we're going to S.Korea tomorrow and I'm not expecting to see Joonie or Hobi cause I've gone there many times but never found them.