Story Information

Hi! This is quite a short information about how I came up with this story idea also this part clarifies about the certain changes in the Idols' info so please don't skip this chapter.

I used to read many fanfictions of my bias, the leader of BTS Kim Namjoon on youtube and wattpad. I've recently read a very nice one which is now my favourite. But some topics there were no fanfics so I started to write a story and it is a mixture of all the fanfictions I've read and some parts of my own plus some other actual moments that really happened but they have Y/n included.

About the change in birth of dates I did that cause I wanted to make the Pandemic situation and wanted it to be of high school and high school is 8th grade to 10th grade so now 8th graders are 13-14 so I kept that and made sure that Y/n is younger than Namjoon.

I won't give any more spoilers but

Disclaimer
This storyline is completely fictious and has nothing to do with the Idol's identity, personality, or personal life. The other characters used are completely fictious. Also I do not own any of the pictures or other media used in this book. I only own the story line.

That's all hope you like the story

😁😊

Enjoy! Love you Baby Koyas! 사랑해!!