Chapter 16 Old Enemy, New Friend

*Time skip, Next day*
Y/n pov:
We came out of the house and got in the car to go the airport. I drove to the airport and we got off as the car was pulled to the cargo plane. We checked in and were waiting in the waiting room.

Jade: Still thinking about him?

Y/n: Well kind of. I don't think I can forget him so easily.

Jade: Yeah...

Then someone came near me

???: Hey your Y/n right?

Y/n: Yes. (I turned to see who was it and saw Olivia) oh you.

I did not want to talk to her at that point. I was reminded about highschool seeing her, but it felt good.. somewhere inside me.

Olivia: Y/n can we please be friends and forget the past. I seriously regret it and I've changed.

I've changed too. I can make out if someone is actually guilty or faking. So I nodded giving my hand for her to shake. After that she sat beside us asking a lot of questions and talking a lot, she's actually changed.. feels like I don't even know this Olivia. Our flight was Via New Delhi (capital of India) And she was going there. We were going to S.Korea via New Delhi which was annoying for some reason. She also had a buisness class seat so we had company.

Olivia: Y/n you've changed a lot. You talk so less now. And where's that friend of yours? He was a really good friend I must say.

Y/n: I talk less cause there's no need for me to talk and about Joon I don't know we lost touch.

Olivia: oh that's sad. Hope you find him. It's good to have friends like him.

Y/n: True. But we have to move on from things that will never come back. Anyway how's your gang?

I changed the topic as I didn't want to think about Joon.

Olivia: It's good actually we all work in Delhi and I came to visit my parents.

Y/n: That's nice.

After a while. We boarded the flight. We landed in Delhi and bid goodbye to Olivia. Ofcourse! I took her number. Lesson learnt!

*Time skip*
We reached Seoul and I didn't have any issue of jet lag or anything. But my friends did so we had two rest days. It was already 12am midnight when we came out of the airport. I had a quick call with my mom.

Y/n: Hello mom we reached Seoul.

Mom: Ohh ok ok stay safe! Byee have a good sleep you all. Good night to you all.

Y/n: Ok mom we will. Bye mom. Good night to you and grandma.

Then since I knew the route to my house where we were supposed to stay. I drove to the place. I have houses all over the world for this purpose. They are all built in the same style.