Chapter 25 Secret (Namjoon)

Author pov:
It's actually not just those two who are angels but the others as well that doesn't include Pari and Adhya though. Rest all are angels yes including the boys. The back story later.

Namjoon: Hyung you lied!! There are no guests! What if she found out?!

Seokjin: She won't. But Namjoon we need help from your powers.

Namjoon: Hyung! You know the rainbow eye colour doesn't go for a long time!!

Seokjin: I know I have lenses

Namjoon: But I don't like lenses!!

Jungkook: Fine Hyung at least let the others use their powers.

Namjoon: No! Until you guys are fully trained you can't use your powers it's dangerous.

Wondering where the girls are? They're in the garden. And are now in the kitchen, from the kitchen entrance.

Namjoon: Hyung you use I am not but if anything goes wrong then I will ok. You're the most trained out of these.

Seokjin: Ok I'll be back these little ones spoilt the decor.

Hoseok: Have you guys heard the legend of the two angels?

Jimin: What legend Hyung?

Hoseok: There's a story of two angels. Legend says that the two angels were friends from their childhood and they fell in love with each other but, the girl's parents were strict and told her to never ever dare to like someone but, the girl was already deeply in love with the boy and they both loved each other for their personality and were madly in love, they both spent happy moments and all those cheesy stuff without telling eachother that they love em, one day the parents of the girl found out about them being too close and the girl liking the boy and took her to another city. After years they met again and after spending few years together the boy on the happiest night confessed to the girl as she did too, but soon after their eyes turned bright rainbow and they both loved it until the girl found out that the colour was permanent and decided that she would rather die and be happy than see what her family will do to the boy, so she ran to the edge of the cliff and before jumping down she said "I love you" and jumped off the cliff, the boy tried to save her but ended up dying too by losing speed control. And Legend has it that they've already had a rebirth and rumour has it that on the happiest night of the 200th year they both will find each other. I believe one of the angel's Namjoon.

Namjoon: Me?! How is it me?

Hoseok: You do get rainbow eyes when using magic soo there's about 70% chance that you are the angel. According to information from my mom both the angels are in their 20s now and have taken rebirth. I wonder who the other angel is. I mean I hope she's good.

Namjoon: She'd better be! Or else I'd rather prefer Y/n.

Taehyung: Hyung??!! You like Noona?😏

Namjoon: Oh no, I... Uhh.. yeah ok it's high time you guys know. So yea I love her!

???: Love whom?