Chapter 13 All Over

*Time skip, after 3 yrs*
Author pov:
It's graduation day! Yea Y/n and her whole group is graduating from high school today! And they're are having their Farewell party so all of them are dressed in Suits and Sarees. These three years were amazing for them even though there were parts where Y/n and Joon were bullied. They both protected each other. But these years were full of memories for them, good ones and bad ones. They both were expecting each other to propose first. But nothing happened. They all gave emotional speeches and cried their hearts out. After a while, it was their time. A time to enjoy. They all enjoyed, thanked their teachers for teaching them and tolerating their naughtiness. After a while Y/n saw Namjoon getting a call from someone and his mood dropping off so she went to ask him what happened.

Y/n: Joon? Is something wrong?

But to her surprise he hugged her and sobbed badly

Namjoon: I'll miss you Y/n-ie. I'll miss you a lot!! (Intensive crying)

Y/n: Why would you miss me were going to the same college right?

Namjoon: No were not! I've got bad news! (sob) I and Hobi are moving back to Korea!

She was shocked, shattered, broken, and lost all her expectations. She was shocked cause before this when they went to Korea, Namjoon didn't cry nor was he interested in crying or feeling bad he was excited to go back but it was otherwise now. He broke just like her.

Y/n pov:
That totally shattered my heart. I was totally broken. I guess we were just not meant to be together. I totally broke into tears in his arms. I cried so badly and kept mumbling that I'll miss him and Hoseok.

Namjoon: You know what Y/n? Let's stop crying and make a deal.

He stopped his sobs and I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he softly rubbed them off with his hands.

Namjoon: Look, Let's promise eachother that we won't forget eachother and I promise I'll come to see you... and the others.

I hurriedly nodded and promised him that I would never forget him as he did he same. Today was supposed to be a happy day but it's quite the opposite. I guess I need to have a chat with all of my friends. After a while we went to drop Joon and Hobi to the airport and bid our goodbyes crying as Joon came back to give me a "before going" hug. And that was the end of it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Flashback ends~
???: AND THAT!! WAS ALL!! THE END!!!