Chapter 6 Problems

October 8th,
Y/n pov:
Today is a full day. We have school till normal timings God knows why and if you're thinking that why would the timings change then I'll tell you, you see we have (huff) half day on Saturdays and today is a Saturday but oh well. For me it's better. Anyway I am REALLY late today gosh why is my classroom in the 3rd floor!
I was running through the corridor in hopes of reaching the class on time. God I'm damn late! What if that girl Olivia sat with Joonie!!! God! Nononono noo! Hurry Y/n hurry!!!! Even our daily 10mins of Meditation has started. I zoomed in the classroom. And damn my luck was good, Ma'am had gone out so I kept my tiffin bag on the rack and went towards my seat. Oh thank God it was safe.

As soon as I sat

Namjoon: Where were you? Why did you come so late? You know that Olivia tried to sit here!

That was it! How dare she come here! I don't know what she wants from Joonie ugh!

Y/n: What happened then?

Namjoon: I told her to go and sit somewhere else!

Y/n: Thank you Joonie! I thought you would let her sit here but you didn't! Thank you!

Namjoon : what did she just call me? What did you say?

Y/n: I said thank you.

Namjoon: No what did you call me?

Y/n: Joon- oh
I just realised I called him by the name I call him in my mind! Oh God!

Y/n: Sorry NJ.

Namjoon: No No call me that it sounds much better than NJ.

Y/n: Okie. Let's meditate. (He hummed)

Ok that was sooo unexpected! Ohhhh yeahhh! Now no more confusion! YES!

*Time skip,Snacks break*
Hoseok pov:
They let our class early today so I, Anushka and Ishan were standing outside in the corridor waiting for Joon and Y/n. I know Joon has a crush on Y/n but so does Ishan. I'm kinda scared that if they found out they would fight for her. And I have a suspicion that Y/n likes Joon so I need to ask her today. Damn this guy is irritating me with his praises of Y/n. Not that she's not praise worthy but what am I supposed to do if says this stuff to me?!

Ishan: And that's just half of her qualities.

Hoseok: So what should I do about it? Dance? Rap? Just shut up will you?

Just then I spotted Y/n coming out of the class but where's Joon?

Hoseok: Hey Y/n! Where is Joon?

Y/n: Joonie won't be able to come, he is completing English notes.

Ishan: "Joonie"? Seriously?

Y/n: Why? Are you jealous?

Pfft that was too straight forward! I and Anushka laughed so hard for that one! Anyway we were standing there and talking about random things when I noticed something. Is that Joon? With that idiot? Ugh!