Chapter 8 That Moment

*Time skip, lunch break*
Y/n pov:
We came after washing our hands and gobbled up our food and ran out. Wahoo!!

Y/n: I seriously hate being in there.

Namjoon: Mee too

Soon after going near 8A Hobi and Ishan came out. We were standing outside and talking about my latest fanfictions. Then Anushka came.

Anuka: Come Y/n let's go to the washroom

Hobi: I'll come too

Y/n : ok

Ishan: I'll-

Y/n: No thank you!!

Saying that I left, followed by my two friends who were giggling badly.

Hobi pov:
I want to ask her if she has a crush on someone, but I'm too nervous. Ahh I'll ask her anyway it's a casual question.

Hobi: Y/n? Do you.. have a.. crush?(She slightly nodded as a yes) Who?

Y/n: Promise you won't tell him?

Hobi: Promise.

Y/n: Mr. Kim Namjoon.

Hobi&Anuka: WHAT!!! (She nodded blushing lightly)

Hobi: Wow noice!

*Time skip, 10th October*
Y/n pov:
I'm sooo excited!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Today Jade is coming!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Author pov:
Y/n and Namjoon exit the building from the gate near the building.

Y/n finds Anushka there and started talking to her after a while she couldn't find Namjoon so they went to look for him. After a while they found him talking to his friends nearby they went to call him.

Anuka pov:
We were walking towards Namjoon and his friends. I continuosly felt a gaze on us but Y/n was too busy in thinking about Jade's arrival and telling about it to Namjoon. I feel Olivia is upto something. We went near them and Y/n whispered somthing in Namjoon's ear. Omg how cute they look. She's standing on her toes and he's slightly tilted.

Namjoon pov:
I came to talk to my friends Hobi, Ishan and some others, after a while Y/n came looking for me with Anushka. She told me to bend so she can whisper in my ear and she was on her toes. She's so cute aish.

Y/n: (whisper excited tone) Today Jade's coming to meet us!!!

I was trying to process what she said cause her breath touched my ear and cheek. I swear feels weirder than you can imagine.

Namjoon: Seriously?!

I asked getting surprised after processing

Y/n: Yes! Namjoon-ssii!!! I'm so excited!!

As soon as she said that I became angry and Hobi started laughing. If you're wondering why then I'll tell you. You see when you say "Namjoon-ssi" it sounds like "Ahjussi" which if you don't know means uncle. 🤦🏻

Namjoon: Y/n don't call me that!

Y/n: Wae?? (Did she just- oh my she's too cute)

Namjoon: It sounds like Ahjussi (she started giggling like a naughty girl who has done something mischievous.) It's not funny. 😒🙄

Hobi: Seems funny enough to me.

Y/n: Me too (they started giggling.)

Namjoon: yeah of course... Ok fine maybe it is a little funny (I said chuckling a little.)