Chapter 26 Back Story (Version Two)

Author pov:
This is a long chapter. This is the backstory of how Y/n and Y/n crew and BTS found out about their powers.
After they both seperated, they both found out from their parents that they contain powers that too angelic powers. After training and training and more training Y/n's crew learnt how to use their powers whereas except Namjoon no one in BTS was trained enough to use their powers, since they started training late and had debuted already so they were busy with shoots and they had only one vacation in 3 yrs since their fans have increased.
About the legend, it's true and the two angels are........ Not gonna be revealed. I'm pretty sure you can guess already (too obvious)
So now the backstory of the backstory. So this might be a little complicated. (sigh) So like you see. Y/n's mom and Namjoon's mom are angels and their dads are fallen angels and they both are unique angels. Namjoon's dad is a good angel who was forced to become a fallen angel he was the one who helped the families escape from the kingdom. The fact is that the king of the angel kingdom is.... Y/n's "dad" and he had started to suck every angels powers for himself. After getting banished by her mom when Y/n was in her previous birth, the legend took place and after the dying of the two angels, many years later the evil king came back. After sucking the powers of the fallen angels on earth he came back with more power and captured and troubled her mom thus Y/n was born. On the other side one of his gang members a some months before had fallen in love with Namjoon's mom and helped her escape from the king and married her. After that happening Namjoon's dad helped them out of the kingdom and into the human world. After which they spread to 2 different places (India and South Korea) but then came to India and stayed there for 7 years until they went back to where they first came that is South Korea. Then came back after 2 years of covid and stayed for 3 years until they found out that their children are too close so they moved back to South Korea and cut all contacts so their children will be safe. Not that they're against it but cause they're scared that they'll lose their children. Because according to the legend, after the confession on the happiest night of the 200th year the two will transform and will be reminded of their past. So the parents are thinking that either they should arrange them both in a marriage or not let them fall in love again and~ they decided on the second one. This was a problem cause they both had already fallen in love that too they're madly in love with eachother. So the plan changed and now they decided to make them marry eachother and are trying to contact eachother not knowing that they've already found eachother. Y/n's mom can be calm and she gives them both time to settle but can excite sometimes, Namjoon's dad is like that too but no excitement, Namjoon's mom is also the type who is very excited (like Y/n's mom) and mostly will straight forwardly ask Y/n to marry her son which might (or mostly not) make Y/n uncomfortable but we'll have to see what happens.
Ok now about how to describe Namjoon and Y/n's wings is hard cause it's golden and blue. They're really powerful angels cause they contain powers of both A pure and fallen angel. The others who are angels are the angels who escaped from the kingdom with Y/n and Namjoon's families. They and their families escaped by casting an invisibility spell. Except Y/n and Namjoon the rest all are pure angels and about Y/n's grandma, she's her actual grandma and had escaped along with them even her grandpa but the evil king had murdered him when Y/n was in 8th grade. Actually the next heir to the throne in the angel kingdom is...... Y/n. And she has no idea she is the next crown. In fact she doesn't even know that there is an angel kingdom. She just finds it difficult how the humans here live their lives without powers. Anyway~ Y/n and Namjoon's wings:

( I don't know how to depict it but I tried just imagine a realistic pair of wings coloured blue with specks of gold in em)

Others wings:

(This one came out good)

So then one other thing is that Y/n's mom is friends with Bang PD and that results him in knowing of how successful they are and he is proud of Y/n because she keeps her professional life serious and doesn't spoil her customers or employees. He was one of those people who knew the Ceo of Acentuate and her background. When Namjoon told him about the debt he said ok to pay it cause even he didn't want to be the reason for someone's loss so he agreed. I've finished the backstory of the backstory. So now like I always say... On With The Story!