Chapter 29 More Teasing Fun

Author pov:
So after Namjoon went. And the party finished.

Jade: Ok that was awfully, dangerously close to getting caught.

Y/n: You guys see if he finds out then I'll tell your loves that you guys love them

Ruhi: As if you know who we like.

Y/n: Oh really? Jade-Jin, Anushka-Yoongi, Tisya-Hoseok, Daksha-Jimin, Ruhi-Taehyung and Ananya-Jungkook.

All were shocked cause she was right! Omo where are my notes!! Take this down!! Imp couples!! Ahhhhh cuteness overload!!!

Pari: But Akka doesn't know ours. Do you Akka?

Y/n: Yeah I do! Arjun and Aneek if I'm not wrong

Even the little ones got shock.

Y/n pov:
Thank goodness I have my lenses on. Haha I can mind read they don't know!

Author pov:
The girls were blushing so badly and just then the boys came. Oh boy this is gonna be..... You know 😅😳.

Y/n: There they come. Be ready to face your loves.

They came near them. Namjoon was confused seeing all the girls blush.

Namjoon: Why are they blushing?

Y/n smirked as they all blushed harder and Namjoon looked at her. He got suspicious.

Namjoon: Y/n What did you do?

Y/n: I did nothing! They're blushing for no reason.

Namjoon: Uh huh..

Y/n: (low voice) I'm going. Have fun~ bye~

After she went, Namjoon winked at the others, before following Y/n to the garden. After which the guys pulled each girl to a different room and Jin pulled Jade. Suga pulled Anushka with him. Hoseok pulled Tisya. Jimin pulled Daksha. Taehyung pulled Ruhi. Ananya, Pari and Adhya went with Jungkook cause he wanted to baby sit Pari and Adhya. So till the time they have their romance let's see Namjoon and Y/n's romance.
Namjoon came out and saw Y/n standing backfacing him. He went and.. ugh how I hate to explain these stuff. He went and backhugged her. Ok that's it on to Y/n pov I can't do this anymore.

Y/n pov:
I was standing thinking about what the boys were upto and what happened to the girls that's when I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist and a head on my shoulder, shivers ran down my spine. And I already knew who it was cause no one else would dare to come near me.

Y/n: Namjoon? What are you doing?

Namjoon: Wow how did you know it was me? And That's the first time in years you called me "Namjoon".

Y/n: No one else would dare come near me. Plus I never called you "Namjoon". You didn't answer my question. What are you doing?

Namjoon: Can't you see? I'm hugging you.

Y/n: That's called backhugging Mr. Smarty pants. Hugging is done from the front.

Namjoon: Yea whatever I know. Ok fine I wanna hug you so turn.

I turned and he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

Namjoon: You know how much I missed you? I still can't believe that I'm hugging you right now.

Y/n: There is one way to make you believe. (Broke hug)

I pinched his hand hard.

Namjoon: Ouch! What was that for?

Y/n: See, now you know! You're not in a dream. They say pinch yourself if you wanna know if you're dreaming or awake.

Namjoon: I wasn't that serious. I was just expressing that how scared I was, cause I thought I'd.... I'd lose you.

I lightly kept my index finger on his lips.

Y/n: Don't say that. You'll never lose me, and besides I'm here now.

As I said those things I realised they came from deep in. So deep that it's even deeper than my fear of losing him. He held my hand as he removed it from his lips and held both of my hands.

Namjoon: Y/n, you really don't know how much you mean to me. I swear I'm so freaking lucky to have you.... with me.