A proposal for Ashton

Start from the beginning

She grabbed my right arm with the both of her hands and smiled, getting TOOOO excited, "Oh you look like a fine, young gentleman. You carry yourself greatly, you look stunning," she widened her eyes looking at me, "you even talk in English on the phone and so I asked the woman there that he looks somewhere from either England or America but neither she knew for sure, neither did I. So son, since you lost your parents when you were young, and you would also need a motherly figure......." she looked at me when I looked at her as she squealed, "I have the perfect girl for you in my mind. She is my friend's daughter and believe me, you two will look lovely. Yes, you would be just like my friend's son but you are such a sweet man, I would love to look after you as my son as well. So what do you say?"

She wiggled her eyebrows at me when I didn't even find the energy to move my arm away from her grasp as I couldn't absorb the information when I spoke, totally unsure,

"Uhhh.....I...."

She slapped my arm lightly, "Oh stop thinking too much silly boy. A beautiful girl also said to me that such boys like you are very rare and so damn handsome and that if we find someone like you, we should immediately make you part of our family. She is the one who basically gave me courage to come to you and ask you to marry my friend's daughter and don't worry, she would happily agree."

I didn't know whether to laugh, whether to faint, whether to drink wine or to just sleep on the floor. I genuinely had no idea.

I looked at her, "Who gave you the idea to come to me?"

She came close to me, tightening her hold on my arm when she lightly started to jump on her feet when she smiled and pointed to someone, "Oh she. She is such a sweet soul I must say. I loved her that very instant."

My eyes followed her direction until they landed on that utterly sexy hot chick who did this. I took in Sophia's body who was standing at the bar, jutting her hips out, standing seductively, drinking whatever she was drinking. She had her left arm resting on the table, the right hand holding the glass as she brought it to her lips and holding her eyes staring directly into mine, a smirk openly displayed on her face which she pressed her full lips to the glass and drank from it.

My cock twitched in my pants and lust filled my eyes, clouded my vision when I saw her exposed leg, the perfect curve of her body, her hips out and her round ass making me hard like never. It was difficult to control myself in my pants when I promised her by my eyes that she would get punishment for this. I held my gaze with her, letting her see the lust overbrimming in my eyes, conveying my message that I would have one hell of a night with her, especially with the additional punishment for this, when the woman pulled my arm again, looking at Sophia and smiling, "Oh she's a beautiful girl."

Then she turned back to me, "So yes, she was the one to suggest. So what do you say, want to meet Sarah? My friend's daughter? I know you two will look perfect together."

I looked at her, still not recovering from my hard on, "Never perfect than my Sophia."

She squinted her eyes, "Huh?"

I recovered from my daze and sighed when I pointed towards Sophia, "she suggested you to bring the proposal to me?"

She jumped on her feet, "Ooooo yes yes yes, she-."

I looked at her, "She's my wife."

Her jumping legs immediately stopped when with my peripheral vision, I saw Sophia turning and walking away when she purposely swayed her hips at me when the woman looked at me, her smile fading away, sadness clouding her eyes when she whispered, her hand falling away from my arm, "W-what?"

I nodded, "She is my wife." She was still looking at me when I continued, "I am her husband and we have three children together."

She was silent when I smirked and bent a bit low, "She's pregnant with my fourth one now."

The woman gasped when I straightened up and fixed my suit, "I'm sorry for whatever she did, she can be a handful at times and I hope you can forgive her on the basis that she is pregnant and that her hormones are kicking in. I'll leave you to this thought and get back with my family. Hope you have an amazing day." I laid out my hand for her to shake which she did weakly when I tightened my belt and walked towards the bar when I saw Sophia smirking my way as she stood at the end of the room.

Sauntering over to her, I turned her around till her back was pressed to my front when I grasped her ass as she gasped and I whispered in her ear, "Hmm. Sending proposals for your own husband, Mrs. Romanno?"

She moved back and grinded into me when she nodded and whispered, my presence whipping the air out of her, "It was fun. I feel bad for her but it was my hormones."

She pouted when burying my face into her neck, I placed a kiss there, sucking on the spot. She pulled her head back, giving me more access and moaned unashamedly when I smacked her underlegs and cupped it harshly when she gasped. I knew she wasn't expecting this when I held her hand and turning around, I pulled her to the washroom.

She tried to protest, "Ashton we are here with people, Asht-"

Pushing her into one of the cubicles and locking the door, I pressed my body into her, her breasts touching my chest when her breathing shallowed. I placed my hands on the sides of her breast and slowly dragged them low, feeling each and every inch of her body. She started to take in heavy breaths when I moved my hands over her ass and smacked it, indicating for her to jump into my arms. She jumped when I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and pushed her against the wall.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and breathed out against my ear, "Ash-ashton."

Kissing her earlobe and biting it lightly I whispered, "Getting naughty are we now?"

She pulled me closer and started to rub herself against me, "You allowed me Mr. Romanno. Believe me, I wasn't that freaky."

Bringing my face in front of hers, I smashed my lips onto hers, sucking the breath away. Tilting my head, I deepened the kiss and smacked her ass harshly when she gasped and taking the opportunity, I plunged my tongue inside, ravishing her mouth. We were kissing bruisily when I lightly hit her underlegs to tell her to keep her legs wrapped up around my waist. Moving my hands, I took off my belt and lowered my pants with my underwear when I broke the kiss and looked at her. We both were gasping heavily for air when I placed my lips on her and lined myself against her entrance and breathed out heavily, "If you allow."

A breathy yes was enough for me when I rammed myself inside her and to stop her screams from getting out of the room, I smashed my lips against hers again and swallowed her screams.

Naughty girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Insta: A.ZChaudhryBooks