"It's a fucking mansion on water." I looked around impressed.

The two of us grabbed a drink and went inside.

"Bitch, we're on the Titanic and you can't convince me otherwise." She took a sip from her red wine, laughing.

"Dude, no. Just no." I glared at her.

"What?" She looked confused and waited for me to elaborate.

"Have you seen the movie? Spoiler alert! The ship sank at the end of the movie!" Ash chuckled at my comment.

"You're scared." She pointed out laughing.

"I'm not scared." I crossed my arms over my chest with a huff like a small toddler. "I just find the idea that there is no solid ground under my feet uncomfortable."

The sun had now fully set here in New York and we were still on the yacht. I was standing on one of the decks at the railing, watching over the water. It was quite peaceful till I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a FaceTime request from Alexia.

"Hey there hermosa." Alexia's sweet voice filled my ears.

"Hey Ale, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I thought I'd call you before I have to leave for practice. It's been awhile." She pouted.

"I know. I miss you." I frowned.

"I miss you too." She said with a loving smile on her face, loving the fact that I missed her just as much as she missed me. "Aren't you supposed to be at a yacht party?" The brunette's smile turned to a frown.

"I am." I smiled and turned my phone a bit more to the light so she could see the boat better.

"Nice. So how is the world champ feeling?" She smirked.

A chuckle escaped my mouth. "Good. It's starting to get a bit crazy and overwhelming though but I'll be fine."

"Please take care of yourself. If it gets too much, tell someone." 

"I will, don't worry. I'm just a bit tired."

"Just a couple more days and I'll make sure you sleep for a week." She smiled.

"You and I both know that's not gonna happen. Once I get back it's full force into pre-season."

"Maybe, but I have my ways." She smirked.

"Yeah, how is that?"

"I'll just tell Lluís you have to stay longer in the States and then I'll lock us up at the house. Just you, me, blankets and a TV."

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"Me too. It would be nice to have a break from all the appointments and meetings." She frowned.

"Don't overwork yourself Ale."

"I won't. Hey, I need to go to training. Please take care of yourself. Make sure you eat and drink enough WATER and at least try to get some sleep. If there's anything, call, okay?" The smile on her face faded a bit and turned into a worried one.

"I'll be fine Ale. I promise. See you soon"

"Bye hermosa."

We hung up and I leaned down on the railing again, staring down at the water. The whole partying was a lot of fun and I definitely was enjoying myself but it was getting overwhelming and then the whole Alexia thing was tiring as well. I desperately fought off my feelings but I was wondering how long I would be able to hold on.

"Are you okay?" It was Alyssa who came to stand next to me, leaning on the railing just like I did.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I smiled at the older woman.