Bloody decorations

One night, Jupiter woke up, but something was really different.
He wasn't in his room. He wasn't in his own body too, so differently not kidnapped. He had possessed someone elses body. How... fun.

His knack was still there, but the body that he was in, was covered in blood. Both it's own, and someone elses.
This wasn't going to work that much. The blood smelled strongly of iron, and this much of it was making him dizzy.

Jupiter walked around the hallways, looking for a bathroom or some other plece with towels and water. Soon, he found one.
He tried to get the blood off and get the scars cared. It was painful, but he did feel better when not looking like a psychopath who just massacred 100 people. Maybe he was in the body of the one whe caused all this chaos?
All the mirrors were smashed, so there really wasn't much hope on getting the face of the body he was in.

With his witness abilities, he could see that multiple people had accidentally cut themselves on the glass. They were scared and were trying to hide. They were running from someone.
Jupiter noticed that there was constantly more wunder around him than there should be. That's weird..

As the response adult he is, he decided to go investigate the situation. Maybe some haunted person was still alive.

The whole house that he was in, seemed quite like a maze. A creepy maze. He could see that something tragic had happened not so long ago. Maybe the people were really not alive. Maybe he really was in a body of a murderer.

All the lights were turned off, except in the room on the furthest room in the hallway.
He walked into a big room. There was a nice Christmas tree there. Well, Christmas woule be there in a week or so, which was why the Christmas tree was quite understandable. One thing was horribly off.

This was where the victims of the tragedy were. Their bodies destroyed.
There was a long chain made of lights.
Christmas lights out of human organs.
It was too horrible to watch.
He could see too much. The memories of all the people that were kiled so recently. Their blood on the walls, floor and the furniture.
He tried to cover his eyes and the whole head, trying to block it all out. As everything started getting more intense, he heard some humming. There was someone coming and they seemed happy, not terrified at all.

And the next moment, he's back in his own body. All the fear and music faded away.
He just experienced such a nightmare. Except that it all felt so real. It was over now. He's okay, everything is fine.

Christmas is coming really quickly. He had to get ready.

Now this oneshot's book is over. I hope that you enjoy this book, even if there might have been some chapters that had either many mistakes or weren't what you'd prefer. I know that this chapter is quite short, but it was actually originally my Christmas game "Secret Santa" prompt, and because of that, this has been posted a bit later than the Christmas prompt book on WundrousPotato 's acc.
Since I wrote this like 2 weeks before Christmas, while being burnt out and sick, this chapter is extremely short. I'm sure that the one who might have gotten my prompt has written it much better.

The 1st chapter of "Nevermoor oneshots (book 2)" is already out. I'm going through a writer's block. I hate it.