A big mistake

So, this chapter was a request from unforgettwb1e. Well, technically, I just had a little motivation to write some light gore. And that is a warning. This does have mentions of torturing someone. I didn't add too much personal thoughts. This is the 2nd request, but I decided to write it 1st. I know that it isn't exactly what you meant by Jupiter getting jealous, and me writing more about that, but here you go. There is some kind of chapter. And if it seems too rushed, I might update this.

everyone has a more personal life. And not everyone knows everything.

Ever since Ezra started to hang out with Jupiter through the gossamer line, he decided to listen to Jupiters advice to get some other friends.

And he did find some interesting people. And it wasn't by an accident.
One guy he met as some meeting that he was invited to. The guy's name was William. Not the worst guy that Squall had met.
One of the only minuses in this guy was that he constantly talked shit about his ex partners. That should have been a red flag, but as Jupiter had said, he should not just give up on people.

Jupiter did visit Ezra by the gossamer line. And sometimes he might have not even been noticed. Watching Ezra be so happy, or at least not as sad as he usually seems. Watching him be so happy with other people.
Jupiter was getting jealous.

Ezra knew that there was another Halloween party going on at Deucalion. But he had other plans. For most of the time, he would just bother Jupiter, or at least visit. But this time he had some big plans.

It had been months since the time he started talking with William. And now he felt like not giving the guy a chance. It got too annoying. The guy was constantly getting new girlfriends and breaking up with them in a week. And his excuses were pathetic.

That man does not deserve to be alive to live like that.

So, this Halloween Ezra made some great plans.

He invited William over at his house. And it was good that the guy wasn't going on any dates that would fail anyways.

This time Squall would not waste time listening to this guy. He was cool at first, but after a while, he really revealed his true self.

"So, my dear friend! What's the meaning for this party with only you and me?"

"I actually wanted to tell you something."
Ezra said.

That evening, Jupiter had decided to visit his great friend Ezra. Well, it was through the gossamer line, since it would take too much time to go there for only a few hours.
He saw Ezra talking with some guy that had visited. And this guy was messed up. Well, he hadn't killed anybody, but his mind was too sick and disgusting to even try to describe.

Jupiter was about to leave, but then something happened.
Ezra's "friend" had thought about how he is the best person that Ezra could ever find.
Ha.. He can continue dreaming. He's never going to be the best.
Ezra deserves better than some love player who has horrible thoughts every few seconds. He deserves so much better, no matter what he might have done in the past.

"And the thing is.. Even tho you were a really good friend to me, I'm afraid that this nice Halloween evening will be the last one you'll ever experience."
Squall said.

"Uhm- Is this some kind of a joke?"
William asked.

With his wundersmith magic, Squall locked all of the doors and made the windows dissappear. No escape.
Then he started to make the guy rip apart slowly. But that wasn't all. He slowly put the guy back together. All the blood and anything else that had fallen out, going back together.
Blood is beautiful. Dripping on the floor, getting everywhere while this human was in agonising pain.
The most fun part was that he could feel it over and over again. That continued for a while. It was also funny to see the fear in Williams eyes, when Squall cut off his arm, but didn't let the blood spill out. It was just floating there. And then he let the guy go. The blood was spilling. The guy was screaming in shock and fear, that was definitely mixed with a lot of pain. But that wasn't all. Squall could go on for hours, torturing this one "poor human being". And he most likely will.
Except that he had noticed someone else in the room.

"Jupiter! What are you doing here? Oh, this is unfortunate. You totally visited at the wrong time."

"Who the heck is that, and why are you torturing him?"

"Can't you see?"

Jupiter didn't answer. He just left. He was shocked. It was just horrible. It made him sick. Did he actually think that "the most evil Wundersmith that has ever existed" will change. Of course not.
He did notice that Ezra was happy around some other friends that he got. But some of them weren't messed up like that man who got tortured to death. What if he kills them all too?
He will need to have a talk with the other.

But does he even want to talk with him..?

It seems impossible to forget what he just saw.
He had so many thoughts about that. He had to return back to Nevermoor. And he was late already. He remembered how he even got jealous because some other people went too close to Ezra. It was so shocking to see him so.. insane.
How could he forgive him now..?

Meanwhile, Squall continued to torture his "friend". He had already stabbed him, taken the skin off of the guys face and electrocuted him.
Of course, all the fun had to end at some point. Humans aren't made to last forever while being tortured. The man bled out. His heart stopped. And he was left cold, just a body with no more thoughts.

Ezra made the dead corpse disappear. Everything that was left of it. Then his house returned back to normal.

After a while of calming down, he realised that there is a bigger problem now. Jupiter will be really upset and angry at him. How could he let him see that?! How could he be so stupid?!

It will take forever for him to be forgiven.
Now he felt tired. Maybe he shouldn't think about that. He has enough time.
He will visit Jupiter again in some time.