The Rooftop

Ezra Squall was sitting on a side of "Deucalion's" roof. There were no clouds in the sky. Just a paceful night. There's no wind and it was really comfortable to stay there. Of course, it would get a bit colder later on, but right now it was perfect.

He was a bit zoned out, lost in his thoughts, when he heard a door close somewhere nearby. He looked behind him and saw Jupiter.

"What are you doing here?" Jupiter asked.

"Just sitting, thinking. " Squall replied.

Jupiter sat next to Ezra. After a minute of just sitting there, he noticed, that Squall was slowly falling asleep.

"Hey. Don't fall asleep. You'll fall. I know that you're here by the gossamer, but I don't want to see you fall down from a roof." Jupiter said.

There was a moment of silence, until Jupiter heard Ezra humming a melody, and then the golden particles appeared. He had seen that already before, but it really just kept amusing him. Something changed. Squall seemed to be less transparent now. But also quite tired.

"I'll be like this for some little time. But... does your "offer of cuddles any time" is still available?" Ezra asked.

"Yea, sure-"
Jupiter stopped talking. He felt Ezra moving closer to him, laying his head on Jupiters shoulder. He was a bit surprised, but didn't really mind it.

About a minute passed, and Jupiter felt Squall slowly slipping backwards. He caught him, and carried Squall to a bit safer place to cuddle. There was a couch with some other stuff on it. For some reason, someone had put it near a corner of the building.

He covered both of them with one of the blankets, and hugged Ezra. He seemed to be asleep, so Jupiter decided to just look at the stars, while waiting for the other to wake up.

Soon, Jupiter got a bit sleepy too. He got in a bit more comfortable position to fall asleep, only for a little while. After a few minutes, both of them were asleep.

Jupiter stirred awake really quickly. He felt that Ezra had woken up, and that they both had fallen over. Squall looked a bit panicked.

Jupiter asked:"You seem look worried. Did something happen?"

"I'm okay. Just a bit tired." Squall replied.

"I can see that you're not okay. Please tell me?"

"Well, I just wanted to visit Nevermoor again. And for some reason, I decided to stay on this roof. I knew that you live in this hotel. I just wanted to be near here." Squall started explaining," I will admit, I was hoping for you to show up. And you did. "

"And why were you worried when you woke up? " Jupiter asked again.

"Not so good memories. Kind of like nightmares. " Squall said, as he moved to the side of the couch. The blanket had fallen down, so now everything felt a bit more cold.

Jupiter picked up the blanket and went to sit next to Ezra, and put the blanket around them.

They sat there without talking for a while. It was peaceful. When sitting in the silence, they could hear people chatting somewhere, some people were walking, or any other stuff that they could do, like sing and dance to some music.

Ezra got a bit tired of the silence. He knew that he's tired, but the silence had to be stopped. He called some of the wunder, and magiced up a music player. He also made some discs. The music machine was next to the side of the couch that he was sitting at, so he just reached for one of the discs and put it on the music player. Some calm music started playing. He looked at Jupiter. He immediately made eye contact with the other. That wasn't intentional, but they just sat there, looking at each other.