Not rivals anymore (pt2)

This is a really short chapter, but it contains some of the plans. I'm pretty sure that some continuing was requested by unforgettwble0. I hope that I got that correctly.

Now, that Jupiter and Ezra were married (to unite their kingdoms). Only thing that separated the kingdoms, was a low sea road, that was rideable in about a half of a day, and a big black wood forest. Maybe someday in the future, their kingdoms will become one gigantic kingdom. That would be something..

Now they had to meet each other more often. They even made a visiting schedule, that Jupiter said "it's really useful", while Ezra didn't really agree, but didn't want to figh, so now both of them had the schedule.
•One week in their original kingdoms
• a day of one for Jupiter to arrive at Ezra's kingdom.
• a week spent together
• a day back
• a week alone again
• a day for Ezra to get to Jupiter
• a week spent together
• a day back

And repeat.
It was a bit complicated sometimes, but nothing is impossible!

Of course, some people weren't really happy with what had happened. Jupiter didn't really care. He just raised the taxes of those homofobic people. Only a little, and most of them didn't notice. That is not the worst thing to do. If they don't like it, they should think better of their King. Maybe something will change.

And Surprisingly, in Ezra's kingdom, things didn't change much. Just the casual - Someome drawing a rainbow, or somehow making a big celebration about something. Well, people seemed to like the change. One time, Morrigan went undercover at one of those parades.
She heard someone say:" I'm glad that our King finally found someone. And especially that his husband is from the, not anymore enemy kingdom!"
And immediately, everyone around cheered. And it was true.

Morrigan and Jack were hanging out with each other too. It was nice to finally have a friend. A really good friend too.

Some other time, Jupiter and Ezra were invited to a party at another kingdom. It was a kingdom that was known for the Prince being really great with dragon riding. And that was really rare there too, since dragons were pretty uncommon and dangerous. But somehow this guy managed to get his hands on one. And he hadn't lost any of his limbs yet!

Of course, they took their children, that were more of a teen age, to the party. Maybe they will become friends with the dragon rider prince.

The 2 - Morrigan and Jack, got their own separate bedroom's.

But Jupiter and Ezra were given one to share. It was understandable of why. Well, they were married, but not to be in that kind of relationship. Just to stop the slight rivalry of their kingdoms. But it seems like obviously not everyone knew that.

Ezra decided to sacrifice the bed to Jupiter, and sleep on the comfortable sofa that was in their room, but Jupiter insisted that he would sleep in the bed too. If it's really so necessary, they can leave a pillow between them, and have a side of bed for each. The bed was big enough.

Ezra could have denied or told the other that he'll just ask for another bedroom, but he decided to just agree. It's not like the end of the world would come.

The rest of the days at the other kingdom went pretty smoothly. Jack and Morrigan got a new friend, Jupiter and Ezra were enjoying the time there, it was truly nice.