The one who betrayed

There was smoke and a bunch of red eyes. If he opened his mouth or eyes, he would feel even more like in hell. The smoke was horrible.

Soon, it was over. The air around him felt different. He was in a different place, he knew that very well, since it was definitely not the streets of Nevermoor.
The last place where he was - near the entrance of "The Museum of Stolen Moments", had dissappeared.

It was pointless to try and find anything in this dark. He sat down, thinking about what will happen next. He betrayed The Wundersmith. Whatever's going to happen, it won't be good.

Over the next ten minutes, millions of thoughts of what could happen to him ran through his head. This was not good. He was starting to panic. This was not how he usually would be at all. He must escape.

With tears running down his face, he got up and found the nearest wall. Then he walked by it. The room can't be infinite. There must be some door or at least something.

He was starting to get used to walking like that. Suddenly, he fell down. The smell of something rotten filled his head. He started to caught, trying to crawl away from whatever that was.

Looking around, he saw someone, who seemed to radiate light, and somehow, it even seemed like safety, like maybe that someone who was standing further away, could save him from what might be his complete demise.

"Help!"
While getting up, tripping over something and getting back up again, he called out.
He was getting closer to the man who looked almost like a God through tear filled eyes. Like a golden light that will finally save him.

Finally, he was there, reaching for the strangers hand that was offered for him.
Before he could reach it, he tripped again.

"Oh, you little, foolish, useless, powerless human.. Why must you betray me like that back there?"
A cold voice spoke.

"I'm sorry! I promise you that I won't do that again! Give me a second chance, please!"

"You are pathetic, really. Do you actually think that I'll give you one more chance, after you could have gotten her hurt?"

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry!"

"You betrayed me. How could you.. I offered you something that could have been so much more than just a few thousand peces of cash, but look what you did."

"..."
The 'traitor' started to sob loudly, begging for his God to forgive him.

"Oh I wish I would be the kind of 'your God' that forgives like that. You should just be left here to rot. Just like the rest of them."

"Please.. SAVE ME!"

"You won't die, I can assure of that.."

"Thank you-"

"But that does not mean that you'll stay whole. I'm your 'God', as you called me, aren't I? I'll choose what will happen to you now."

He was scared. And hearing more of those useless pleas gave The Wundersmith the feel of so much power. Having someone's life depend on you, and being able to control how that turns out, having them beg to be forgiven and saved.. Beautiful.

So much pain and screams that lasted for what felt like a complete eternity to him, the traitor.
If he thought that The Wundersmith only killed to enjoy the thrill, he was wrong. After the whole horrible torture was over. After having peces of his muscles cutten off, held down while that's being done, and then the hideous scars that were left, burned, so he wouldn't loose any more blood.

And while he was being tortured like that, The Wundersmith explained the whole experience of why what's better in human meat and blood.
"Human blood is like the finest wine, even if it is really strong and can make you much more sick, but the pleasure is what I like the most. So red, wonderful.. You should try it sometime.
Human meat tastes almost like any other meat. But just something about it is so addicting."

"Please..."
Now his voice was faded away. Too much pain and suffering. He had cryed for hours..
"Please don't leave me here. Don't leave me with these others.."

"I won't."
Squall said as he left the room.

Soon, from all the blood loss and constant pain, he fell unconscious. His body was still in a lot of pain, he was crying in his sleep.

The next morning, he woke up not on the floor anymore. Every movement hurt like being burned alive. The room was much nicer that what he used to have in Nevermoor. The bed was fancy, everything looked really elegant. It looked like he was in some better place, as if he had died. But the pain brought him back to the reality.

He found a glass of water on the bedside table. This was strange..
Well, if he was in a far more comfortable room, and there was some water that looked not poisoned, he might as well just drink it.

"I see that you are finally awake."

"Where am I?"
He did panic more, when he saw Squall, but he could still speak, which was good. Although he was literally tortured and traumatised 10 times more than he might have been before, he was till able to speak. Loosing that would make him even more useless.

"You're at my place. I couldn't loose some precious meat, right? By the way, you are prohibited to leave this place. And I see no reason for you to do so. Now everyone thinks that you have went missing or died. No one wants or needs you back there, at Nevermoor."
Squall told him.

That was painful to hear. Of course, he had expected those degrading phrases before, but to actually hear it from someone, set him on a verge of tears.

"Don't start crying like a little boy now. I made breakfast."
With a flick of his wrist, a tray with food, that was some nicely cooked meat and eggs appeared.
He took the knife and fork that was next to it and started eating.

"The meat is nice"

"It is, isn't it?
Well, it's fresh, enjoy it!"
Squall said, a little smirk appearing on his face.

"Thanks."

The meat tasted somewhat like pork.
He felt really hungry after everything that happened. Why was someone who literally tortured him, acting so nice so suddenly?

After few minutes, he had finished eating.
"Thank you for the breakfast."

"No problem. You're the one who got me the meat after all. Thank you too!"
Squall said, got up and went to leave the room.

He felt like he's falling. Did "You're the one who got me the meat after all." mean that..
The meat was literally him. Now his face was more pale than it had ever been. He could not believe it...
He ate his own body.

A few seconds after Ezra left the room, he could hear a scream of despair and fear. Well, it's pretty obvious why.
The next plan was to drink some of the "finest wine". That beautiful, intoxicating feeling of it...
Henry had figured it out. Just like he was expected to.
He wasn't so unaware with what's happened to him. All because of his actions, after all!