Do they know?

Jupiter & Squall were having a meeting in Jupiters office. Morrigan's lessons with Squall had happening multiple times. Ezra really preferred to have these small meetings every time after that. And now, there was another meeting. But Morrigan didn't understand why tho, because there had been no lesson for her that evening.

She had noticed that Squall was usually there as if he wasn't travelling there through the gossamer. She found that quite strange. She could feel the wunder making him be there. What spell was that? Why didn't Squall use it every other time that he was there?

Squall had promised to Jupiter to not to ruin anything or hurt anyone. Both of them had their reasons for that. Morrigan knew of that deal. It was quite good, but also weird. Jack knew all of that too, obviously.

Morrigan & Jack had noticed that Jupiter was spending a lot of time together with Ezra. Not only in the meetings, but also other times. They thought that that's a bit suspicious. It seemed like they were friends or something? Why would they be friends tho? Didn't Jupiter hate Squall like a month ago?

While Squall & Jupiter were having a meeting, Morrigan knocked on the office door. Jack was right behind her. Wanting an answer for what's happening too.

When they opened the door, they saw that Jupiter seemed a bit nervous, and Squall was standing up, leaning on a wall. Few seconds later, he tripped on nothing, and almost fell. Why did he loose his balance? Did he try to hide something? Escape something or quickly move? Weird.

"Be careful." Juputer said quietly, "So, what brings you both here?"

"What has been happening between you both? I swear, you both seemed so not so friendly like a month ago. And I continually walk in on you both cuddling or something. So, what's up with you both? Explain to us, please. " Morrigan went basically straight for the question.

Ezra and Jupiter looked at each other. One look could explain their thoughts of:
Tell them?
Tell them the truth?
Lie?
Explain together.

"Well, I guess we couldn't hide it forever.. Are you okay with me explaining to them?"
Jupiter asked Squall.

Ezra went a bit closer to Jupiter: "Fine. I guess we really couldn't hide it forever."

"Me and Ezra are kind of in a relationship?"
Jupiter said really awkwardly.

Squall leaned closer to Jupiter and pulled his hair a bit.
"You didn't fully explain in. "

"Ow- please let go? You know that I don't like it when you do this."

"Yes, I know. You didn't like it the last time I got a bit mad and did this. Why would you like it now? Explain to them." Squall said in a playful threatening voice. It was hard for Morrigan to tell if he was doing something dangerous, or just harmfully playing around. And the surprise of them being in a relationship... How, when, why and what the heck.

"Me and Ezra are in a platonic relationship. That's it explained fully." Jupiter said, "Now, let go of my hair." Squall let go of his hair.
"If you dare to do that again, I will come up with a punishment. "

"How bad would be the punishment?"

"No affection from me for 2 days. Or even more. I need to come up with something more serious.." Jupiter said.

"Ehh.. Whatever. "

Morrigan and Jack were standing near the door, stunned by the news. Jupiter & Squall, together? What...

"I need some time to think about this.."
Morrigan walked away to her room.

"So.. Morrigan has 2 dad's now.", Jack said.

"Please do not call me that-"
Ezra said.

"I wouldn't mind her calling me dad. Just please, don't tell anyone about this thing between me and Ezra. I swear, he will not be happy.", while Jupiter said that. Squall had the expression of - I'm right here! It's me that you are talking about!

"Okay. I promise not to tell on you both. I'll go check up on Morrigan."
Jack answered.

" "Thing"between us? I don't like you calling our relationship that. I might go torture something if you keep upsetting me like that."

"Please do not do that. I will not let you near me for 24 hours if you do that. And I will know if you do that."

"Fine. It's so hard to argue with you about this kind of stuff."

"And I don't want to argue with you either. But I'm glad that you trust me enough to show more emotions than just monotone expression and voice. Or obsession." Jupiter calmly said.

"Oh, you're the only one I'm obsessed with~"

"Oh, I know."

"And please don't pull my hair when you're not happy about something that I did or said. Just tell me.", Jupiter said.

"Fine. I'll try to remember that.", Ezra replied.

The rest of the evening went normally. At least enough normally, with Squall being at the "Deucalion", trying not to get noticed by the others.