Hallowmas special

Hallowmas is a special time. Just like at most of the special holidays, extra magic is possible. Different doors to another worlds might open. And it's more dangerous to go anywhere alone.
Obviously, that doesn't mean that you can't have fun.

This year, Frank had hosted a big party. Deucalion had helped with this years theme, that was "Graveyard at Hallowmas". Nothing extremely extra, but still enough.

The walls had changed to more orange and blueish gray colour. There were graveyard benches where the sofas should be, and the tables were turned to stone and marble tick plates. And the lighting was dimmed too. It looked amazing. There were many kinds of different foods. This year there were small pumpkins with many different kinds of stuff inside of them. There were "spider peas", which, technically are meant to be the stomachs of spiders, but they were just peas. Really nice ones too. Of course, there were apples glazed in sugar and many, many more different kinds of food.

This year, the guests could choose how to dress up. There was not much of the theme there, which Frank was surprisingly kind of okay with.

Morrigan and Jack were waiting by the stairs. Hawthorne was late, again. At one moment, Mog looked away, and when she turned back to Jack, there were 2 of them. Except the other "Jack" was not exactly like Jack.

"Hello! I have arrived! And guess who I dressed up as.", Hawthorne said loudly.

"It is not funny."
Jack seemed dissatisfied with Hawthorne dressing up as him. Was he mocking him!?

"It is funny! We have matching outfits this year! Have you ever had matching outfits with anyone?", Hawthorne asked.

"Well, I'm sure that I have. I just don't remember right now. Don't blame me! I Can't remember every Halloween!", Jack sounded offended.

"Stop fighting. You both look great. Now, I want to taste that raspberry-cranberry juice. Let's go.", Morrigan tried to get them to not start a fight over a small thing.

"You mean that I look great? Well, I suppose that I do, since he decided to dress up as me."
Jack looked more confident now, when he felt like he had the upper hand in this little fight.

Hawthorne gasped dramatically, and tried to look upset, but the spider formed candy had caught his attention, and he was making his way towards them.

Meanwhile, Jupiter knew that he was late. It was not planned like that! Some sudden business had came up, and he mistakened the party start time.
Now he was speed walking, almost running to get to Deucalion as quickly as possible.
Later there will be the big parade.

Good thing that he wasn't too far away. Soon he was walking through the doors. Some people looked at him, some just continued to chat with some others.
Deucalion's crew greeted him, and continued to do what they needed to do.

He was looking for Morrigan or Jack. Had to find them before something happens. Maybe just to check up on them.

Someone else catched his attention.
Jupiter was tall, but this man was even taller. And this guy wore pitch black clothes. His skin was pale as paper, and there was a little difference that Jupiter noticed. The man was not alive. There is a difference. There were still emotions, but... different.

Jupiter went to get a drink. Then he continued to watch the strange man. If he was here, just standing there, he most likely had an invitation.

"I have no clue who that is."
Frank said.

"Didn't you make the invitations?"

"I did. And I can't remember this..
Did you know that he is a vampire too? I don't like him at all! He is just standing there."