A/N 2

I'm happy to see that this book has reached 400 reads! Thank you!

Now I will explain some things about the chapters!

Oneshot 1.:
Enemies

It was originally an idea inspired by some movie that I watched, after reading the 3rd 'Nevermoor' book serie.

I had always liked the Enemies to lovers  AU's, and how about I make exactly that but with my 2 favourite characters!

The longest chapter in this book:
(School AU 1.) Life is great till it's not.

This was inspired by my love life. And that oneshot reached 3k words! Definitely a new record for me!

The other school AU chapter was inspired by another thing that happened last year, starting from 11th September 2021. I got a stalker. He had some mental problems.

That same oneshot could have another ending. The 2nd ending would have been a happy one. I could make that too, but right now, as I'm writing this (17.09.2022.), I'm sick, and I constantly feel like my head will explode.

The most recent oneshot -
Meant to be rivals

Could have had a bit of a different plot. It could have been that while Squall was in Jupiter's kingdom, and the sea-level rised, Squall's kingdom was attacked, and it couldn't defend itself without Ezra. Then, Jupiter comforted the other, and helped winning the kingdom back.

Some other things that I could have added on that chapter, was:

At this moment:

Another thing that I thought about writing, as Jupiter said that, was:"I thought that you never had a girlfriend

"I thought that you never had a girlfriend. Or even a wife. Since I never saw anyone, I thought that you're not really interested in women."

I decided to not include that. It would have been funny if I did add that.

Another moment that I could have written, was at the ending of the last chapter, being:

Jupiter walked into Squall's office. He saw some paintings of who he assumed, were pretty important to Ezra. And there was also a big sword hanged on the wall. It had small engravings in the handle and the blade. Truly beautiful.

And then, after the marriage proposal, it would have been:

"So, you aren't as straight as that sword you have on your wall. You're more like the small drawings on it. Beautiful, hiding in the straightness and sharpness of the blade.", Jupiter said.

Jupiter saying that made Ezra feel weird. But not in the "bad weird" way. This was just a funny feeling.

"I might rethink about the combining our kingdoms."

"No."

And now to the main part of why I wanted to make this A/N.
I havw made a Discord server!
It's called "Nevermoor fan server". I already have 3 other great people there!
I will add the invite link here, but if it doesn't work, add me on Discord, and I can invite you then!
My Discord username is Kal#9940

Here's the invite to the server:
https://discord.gg/UZd7dZCE

I hope that it works! If you join, please tell me what was your Wattpad username, so if you or anyone else wants to tag you in an oneshot or a chapter, they'd know who to tag. I hope that it's easy enough to understand.